John Deere 3320 w, 300CX loader - hydraulic requirements for grapple

/ John Deere 3320 w, 300CX loader - hydraulic requirements for grapple
You can't go wrong with an EA grapple.
Hi Kenny do you know if the hydraulics at the front with Artellian are compatible with EA grapple? Artellian says they use 1/4in hose, and EA has 1/2 in coupler? Guess I can change them out if needed?
I've got calls in w them now. thanks

/ John Deere 3320 w, 300CX loader - hydraulic requirements for grapple #22  
Just tell EA you need two male 1/4" ISO 5675 "AG" style couplers, they should have them, if not...we do.

/ John Deere 3320 w, 300CX loader - hydraulic requirements for grapple #23  
Replying to the winch question, I have installed a Harbor Frieght 12000# one on my 4500 with their bracket and it bolted right up to the frame. Loader removal was required to access the bolt holes but worked like a charm!

Just tell EA you need two male 1/4" ISO 5675 "AG" style couplers, they should have them, if not...we do.
Ok, great thank you, will do. I really appreciate your help and correspondence! :)

Replying to the winch question, I have installed a Harbor Frieght 12000# one on my 4500 with their bracket and it bolted right up to the frame. Loader removal was required to access the bolt holes but worked like a charm!
Hi thank you for your note, I'll take a closer look at them and see if I can attach one, need to remove loader and see. I've looked at those winches there, seem to be ok for the price. I appreciate your note, most helpful!

/ John Deere 3320 w, 300CX loader - hydraulic requirements for grapple #26  
Also, if anyone has installed a winch on the front of their compact tractor, please advise, make and any help to install?

Thank you!

Why do you want an electric winch on the front of your tractor? I thought about doing that at one time too but then abandoned the thought as I learned about duty cycles on electric winches and also the fact that the FEL is on most of the time. I am just curious what you are thinking about using it for.

Thanks, interesting point, I was thinking about it. I thought it would be useful to pull small trees off slope land. After thinking about it, I doubt I will.

/ John Deere 3320 w, 300CX loader - hydraulic requirements for grapple #28  
Do you have a pic of your winch installed?

We use the same valve body and electrics, but their kit has all the hoses, fittings, front bulkhead, and mounting hardware in the kit for a true plug-n-play install, everything including detailed instructions specific to your model is in the box.

If you have the time, resources, energy, and knowledge to source all that your self you can cave some money.

Kenny, I've got the hydraulics plugged in from my Artellian kit. Electrical part is next, any pointers? This part seems to be the hardest, the instructions aren't the greatest. Is yours like this? Thanks.