John Deere 6400 Hydraulic hoses keep popping out!!

/ John Deere 6400 Hydraulic hoses keep popping out!!
LD1 I noticed you have a wood business or cut alot of wood? Also noticed all you Dolmar saws. I have a PS 510 thinking about getting something bigger so I can put my small mill on it to slab out some Mesquite. Not alot just a few here and there. I mostly use the saws for my firewood business. What would you recommend upgrading to? I am chaining about 4 to 5 hours per week.

Is the Makita/Dolmar still the same quality?

/ John Deere 6400 Hydraulic hoses keep popping out!! #42  
LD1 I noticed you have a wood business or cut alot of wood? Also noticed all you Dolmar saws. I have a PS 510 thinking about getting something bigger so I can put my small mill on it to slab out some Mesquite. Not alot just a few here and there. I mostly use the saws for my firewood business. What would you recommend upgrading to? I am chaining about 4 to 5 hours per week.

Is the Makita/Dolmar still the same quality?
I honestly cannot answer that because saw tech has changed so much in the last 10-15 years and Im not up to date on all the current saws and models. The newest dolmars that I have are pre-EPA and pre-catalytic muffler saws. And alot of the newer stuff I think is going to "auto-tune" and I dont really know what that is all about.

I do know that from what I have heard that milling takes a BIG and powerful saw. Bigger than any I have. But I have never milled. Sorry I cannot be of more help.

/ John Deere 6400 Hydraulic hoses keep popping out!!
I honestly cannot answer that because saw tech has changed so much in the last 10-15 years and Im not up to date on all the current saws and models. The newest dolmars that I have are pre-EPA and pre-catalytic muffler saws. And alot of the newer stuff I think is going to "auto-tune" and I dont really know what that is all about.

I do know that from what I have heard that milling takes a BIG and powerful saw. Bigger than any I have. But I have never milled. Sorry I cannot be of more help.
All good thanks for the reply. My dolmar guys say that the 6400 with a 30" bar will do the trick. I did cut some small pieces with my PS 510 it did pretty good. I really like my dolmar, and from what I have been told the makita is name only they kept all the Dolmar technology.