Just another junk chainsaw

/ Just another junk chainsaw
Sure looks like a 3994/395
Just a 54cc poulan mag cased saw.

Going through a stash I did some trading for. NLA parts was the real reason.

ppartsx.jpg

Mr two tone gone through. I took this on trade on a big stash in above pic. All gone through and good runner now. New oem echo lines in 5mm and 6mm, replaced missing or wrong parts etc.

Friend had split cases for another when a tree rolled on and busted bar stud area cracking it. So he put another case half on for him.

Another strong for 54cc size cutter

p2tt.jpg
p2t.jpg
p2tttt.jpg
p2ttt.jpg
p2tl.jpg
p2ttttt.jpg
p2ttttttt.jpg
p2tttttttt.jpg
p2ttttttttt.jpg
p2ttttttttttt.jpg

Being Mr two tone sold so fast on my CRG FB.

I had to do up another 54cc real quick for another guy.

p3450fsssss.jpg
p3450dp.jpg
c33x.jpg
c33xx.jpg
c33xxx.jpg
c33xxxxxx.jpg
c33xxxxxxxxx.jpg
c33xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Just showing how I check bore sizes before pulling cylinder off. Makes it easier that way. So I know which to pull with right mm bores needed.
Out of 4, 2 were good 2 were score and only 1 was right mm wanted. Of the 2 good ones.

p3300check2700.jpg
p3300pc.jpg
p3300x2.jpg

The maroon 42cc that was sold at walmart years back.

All the lines shrunk. Fill it up and inside carb area fill with mix through the 2 holes.

Firewood cutter local small saw. Said been setting apart for a couple years do to this. First issue after years of use he said.

I was given a 2 piece trimmer and leaf blower years back. The trimmer needed carb kit and lines. The blower a carb and lines. Not bad for homeowner use.

pma.jpg
pmar.jpg

Husky 455. Not cut through, but close on spur. Also aftermarket decomp just almost cost him a saw topend.

adecomp.jpg
h455spur.jpg

Fixing carb for sons kart.

Notice my added touch with old style 372 starter handle. Cheap oem plastic broke and then hit kill switch breaking it too.

kartcarbme.jpg
kartdecal.jpg
karthandlex.jpg

kartflyside.jpg

Looks like what scored this poulan 380 60cc up was ripped intake boot.
Still had the epa carb stops on it.
Cylinder will clean up and I know I could save and run the piston. But there is decent aftermarket core piston to use out there now.
3 shoe clutch looks good. HDA164 under the grime. Was hoping for a 137.

Going to part it out. No longer doing the high top ones for myself.

p380p3500.jpg
p380xxx.jpg
p380xx.jpg
p380x.jpg
p380pull.jpg
p380car.jpg
p380carb.jpg

/ Just another junk chainsaw #989  
Sure seems to be a lot of Poulans in the shop. Nice to see you keeping them on the road. (y)

Sure seems to be a lot of Poulans in the shop. Nice to see you keeping them on the road. (y)

I prefer the pro grade mag cased poulans.

I run and rebuild and sell local. Keep guys in these over those plastic saws the big 2 sell for 3 times the prices. SMH

Like the little mag cased saws over the stihl 026 260. Built the same almost. But the poulan is built better with real choke etc.

I get calls from all over the US from shops for parts and even from UK etc. I been moving alot of my parts stash lately since I been retired.