Just pulled the trigger!

/ Just pulled the trigger! #71  
Guess we are lucky to have a manufacturer close by.

/ Just pulled the trigger!
I don't appear to be any closer to getting my tractor now than I was when I told him I'm ready to buy .

/ Just pulled the trigger! #73  
I ordered a YT235C last month just before the price
increase. Seen the same tractor new for sale without
the backhoe was a $1000 less than what I paid for the
one that I ordered with the backhoe. It seems all tractor prices are really going up new or used so your better off to buy a new tractor with warranty than a used one with no warranty and a few thousand dollars less than a new tractor!

willy

That's what I determined, with my trailer too. The price delta from new to used was extremely small with trailers!

Given this is my first tractor aside from the old ones I grew up with, starting new and with a warranty made a lot of sense. With Kubota 0% financing it made it very hard to justify used if the amount was more than what I can lay hands on as cash.

Just got a surprise call!

They have my tractor in. They still have a lot to do to get it ready for me (install loader, 3rd function, rear remote, wheel weights, canopy, cruise, swap tires to bar tires) but it's there!

/ Just pulled the trigger! #76  
Good deal! I would have a hard time resisting the urge to grab my tools and head down there to help prep it, lol.

Haha, especially since it's just down the road!

Still not ready

I pick that bad boy up in the morning!