Kioti ck3510 loader issue

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #31  
Yeah all that sounds like a good summary, K5. But what i need is some info on what kind of valve to buy and where to install it. Anyone have links and pics they could share?

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #32  
It is called a Hydraulic Flow Control Valve. You would put it in line between the loader valve and the rod end of the cylinder.

5398690B-1050-42BB-B6C7-7C9AC88BAFAC.jpeg

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #33  
Yeah all that sounds like a good summary, K5. But what i need is some info on what kind of valve to buy and where to install it. Anyone have links and pics they could share?

There used to be a write-up, but I can't seem to find it. For my KL4030 loader on my CK3510, here's what I bought:

3/8 NPT 8 GPM Prince WFC-600 In-Line Flow Control
3/8" NPT Male x 3/8" NPT Male Straight 5404-06-06 Adapter

And here's how they're installed:
PXL_20210829_125935012.jpg

Unscrew the male quick disconnect from the brass-colored NPT-to-flare adapter on the white line (the line for the rod-end of curl cylinder). Install the flow control valve and NPT adapter between the QD and the brass-colored adapter. Open the flow control valve just enough so that, when dumping the bucket, the hydraulics have to "work" to do so.

Last edited:
   / Kioti ck3510 loader issue #34  
Thank you Stan B. After two years on this thread and so many requests, it is great to finally have solid information & part numbers.

My friend has a CK3510 and that droopy loader bucket drives me crazy when we work together. It's his first tractor, he loves it, and he thinks that all loaders work that way. He doesn't mind, but that droop always takes me by surprise and scares me.

Finally, a fix.
thanks,
rScotty

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #35  
Yes! Thank you Stan. I hoped it was this simple. $30 and an hour to quickly fix a problem that people spend a lifetime hating, or dealerships hours of “diagnosing” and throwing parts at.
No loader bucket should be floppy! Don’t tolerate it, folks.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #36  
Thank you Stan B, I just ordered the parts and thanks for the installation pics and instructions! HOPEFULLY no more floppy bucket...

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #37  
You can also just use a Flow Restrictor fitting on the rod end of the cylinder. Takes up less room and looks a little cleaner, The flow restrictor will balance the flow between the High and Low volume sides of the bucket cylinders. Balancing the flow eliminates the "floppy" bucket.

Hope this helps

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #38  
Thank you Stan B, I just ordered the parts and thanks for the installation pics and instructions! HOPEFULLY no more floppy bucket...

Glad to help. Let us know how it works for you. One additional benefit that I noticed is when I'm lifting something very heavy with my pallet forks, it used to dump a just bit when I'd move to the curl. Like there is a dead spot in the spool where it is neither sending pressure, nor being closed off. (If that makes sense.) That no longer happens with the flow control valve in place.

I think they just use low budget joystick valves on these tractors.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #39  
You can also just use a Flow Restrictor fitting on the rod end of the cylinder. Takes up less room and looks a little cleaner, The flow restrictor will balance the flow between the High and Low volume sides of the bucket cylinders. Balancing the flow eliminates the "floppy" bucket.

Hope this helps
Would you have a picture/link to said fitting? I tried googling, but when you don't know what you're looking for exactly, anything could be right/wrong. That would be appreciated.

My dealer actually rebuilt my cylinders because of the issue. Would like to see it didn't return.. And if this is a clean and simple install. Bingo. Thanks.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #40  
The problem with a flow restrictor is it will restrict in both directions. The adjustable type normally will allow full flow one way and reduced flow the other. Also using The adjustable one allows you to fine tune the flow to maximize dump speed vs pulling air. But here is a picture of the fixed type.

027437B1-FA0F-4C91-A15F-1C2F7970CE09.jpeg