Kioti Tractor Hours

/ Kioti Tractor Hours #1  

southerniltractor

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40se HST with FEL, Simplicity Landlord, JD130
Happy New Year!

What kind of hours do you have on your Kioti tractor and how do you characterize those hours? Was the tractor reliable, or did it have problems. I was eyeballing the "Why never buy Kioti" thread and would like to hear, good and bad, how your experience with a Kioti has been.

As a point of reference, my ex brother in law is a real farmer and has many tractors with thousands of hours on them - in his words "less than a thousand hours, heck that thing is barely broke in!". His tractors are mostly 2WD AG tractors of the John Deere and other larger brands.

I purchased a DK40se HST based on specifications compared to the larger tractor brands, and to a large extent, what I've read here and on other tractor forums. I'd like to see a collection of how many hours/what happened so all of us may be better prepared for any issues.

Be well,
Mike

/ Kioti Tractor Hours #2  
My Kioti CK35 HST is great. One of the best things we have purchased.
Had it for about 3 1/2 years and just over 350 hours on it. Use it for: clearing snow, moving manure, grading the road, building a road, moving gravel, drilling with the post hole auger, backhoe used for firewood and a bit of stump digging up and a few ditches. A number of assorted jobs, including taking my old hot tub out to pasture in the back 40. Had only a couple of minor issues with it and it was looked after promptly by the dealer. :)

/ Kioti Tractor Hours #3  
Happy New Year!

What kind of hours do you have on your Kioti tractor and how do you characterize those hours? Was the tractor reliable, or did it have problems. I was eyeballing the "Why never buy Kioti" thread and would like to hear, good and bad, how your experience with a Kioti has been.

As a point of reference, my ex brother in law is a real farmer and has many tractors with thousands of hours on them - in his words "less than a thousand hours, heck that thing is barely broke in!". His tractors are mostly 2WD AG tractors of the John Deere and other larger brands.

I purchased a DK40se HST based on specifications compared to the larger tractor brands, and to a large extent, what I've read here and on other tractor forums. I'd like to see a collection of how many hours/what happened so all of us may be better prepared for any issues.

Be well,
Mike
My 2008 kioti DK40se & front loader has been flawless for 270 hours that I have put on it.IMHO these tractors are very stout and will handle pretty much anything you came throw at them.coobie

/ Kioti Tractor Hours #4  
Happy New Year!!!

We have been very pleased with our 2009 DK45SC. It has 249hrs and is used on our small hay and dairy goat farm. We clean the barn, feed round bales, load round bales, rake hay, bale hay pulling a New Holland 315 small square baler, plow snow and many more misc. chores. It is easy on fuel and a joy to drive. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_6237 (800x450) (2).jpg
    IMG_6237 (800x450) (2).jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_6243 (800x450).jpg
    IMG_6243 (800x450).jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 423
  • Kioti and Kuhn Rake.jpg
    Kioti and Kuhn Rake.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 1,775
Last edited:
   / Kioti Tractor Hours #5  
CK30 hst with 401 hrs. Uses include moving round bales with the FEL and 3ph, grading, FEL work (a lot of it at the limit of the FEL), backhoe work (probably only 20 to 30 hours though), snow removal, wood chipping, manure spreading, very light tilling.

Very few problems to date, all minor. Had a bad FEL joystick boot that let water in and siezed my FEL cables. Hydro leak in one pipe (warranty repair, easy as could be).

I love it and am very pleased with the value. If I could have whatever I wanted I'd have got a DK 45 though for better FEL lift.

/ Kioti Tractor Hours #6  
2006 CK20HST with 520 hours and not a single problem.

I also use it like a small excavator while clearing our land which was untouched. Many tree stumps pulled, rocks moved, ditches dug and gravel smoothed. That little tractor amazes the heck out of me with just how powerful it is for a little tractor. Also with my job that poor tractor can sit up to 2 months without being touched and when I go up to it even in -20F weather, I just put the key in, wait for the glow plug light to go out and start her up.

It's NEVER let me down! :thumbsup:

/ Kioti Tractor Hours #7  
I have a 2001 DK 35 with around 1610 hours.
I use it to mow the lawn with a 7' rear finish mower.
Moved hundreds of tons or dirt, rock, sand, gravel.
Run a 8 1/2' backhoe, a 7' back blade, 6' boxblade, 6' brushmower, 6' rototiller, pull a 2 bottom plow, use it for plowing snow with a front snow blade, Etc.
I've repaced a few fauly items over the years, a tachometer cable ($8), a couple plastic fuel filter bowls ($10) and a glow plug timer ($50).
Overall I've been very pleased with my DK. It has been a solid built, strong, reliable machine.
When or if I ever purchase new tractor in the future, Kioti will be at/near the top of my list.

Attachments

• HPIM0992.JPG
    HPIM0992.JPG
    942 KB · Views: 952
  • HPIM0885.JPG
    HPIM0885.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 421
  • HPIM0520.JPG
    HPIM0520.JPG
    242.4 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
   / Kioti Tractor Hours #8  
Over 600 hrs on my '08 DK40 HST. Recently replaced the head gasket under warranty, other than that flawless.

/ Kioti Tractor Hours #9  
I own a DK40 HST only repair I have done is remove and clean the ignition switch used to sno blo, mow, chip, log, clear and grade, excellent tractor kind of wish went with more HP.

/ Kioti Tractor Hours #10  
I have 6 hours on my ck27. :)
It has been flawless. Lol.