KTAC great service

/ KTAC great service #1  

RoyKing

Platinum Member
Tractor
M7060HSC/18, RTV-X1100C
Sadly I've had to use my KTAC twice with just over 60 hours on my M7060 HDC 12. The adjusters worked with me and unlike most insurance companies I feel that KTAC actually have customers interest at heart. I highly recommend buying it. My dealer has also been exceptional Gatorland Kubota. I'm still out $500 but insurance has paid out over $3000.00

/ KTAC great service #2  
Ouch! Glad i`ve never had to use mine ever. But good to know they`ll work with you on it.

/ KTAC great service #3  
What issues did you have that cost that much in the first 60 hrs? I just hit 30 on my M4 so curious.

/ KTAC great service
A stick tore out wiring for FEL 3rd function valve, and a fuel issue. Kubota parts are very expensive.

/ KTAC great service #5  
My Texas Farm Bureau Insurance covers my tractor and side by side.

When my daughter ran my one week old side by side into a tree the insurance covered the $7K repair with a $250 deductible.

the only negative is if my tractor went up in flames they would only cover what its worth not give me a brand new tractor.

/ KTAC great service #6  
I have KTAC insurance on my tractor, but hope to never need it. I learned something new today when calling KTAC for a quote on an RTV I am planning to buy. The agent told me if you buy the policy from the dealer when you buy the equipment, they will cover the full replacement value. If you buy the policy directly from KTAC, it only covers current value. Same policy otherwise. She also said the price is exactly the same except you pay an extra $50 to the dealer for them processing the policy. She agreed that the extra $50 paid to the dealer is well worth it.

I had just assumed they provided replacement value regardless of who sold you the KTAC policy.