Kubota 10W30 oil, synthetic or dino?

/ Kubota 10W30 oil, synthetic or dino?
According to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) on the Kubota website, the Kubota branded 10W30 is most likely packaged by Valvoline.

Link
It certainly looks that way, with the Kubota name on the top of the sheet. Thank you.

/ Kubota 10W30 oil, synthetic or dino? #13  
Really not germane to me as I never use Kubota lubricants anyway. I use Chevron All Weather THC synthetic, Rotella T6 5-40 and LE Engineers grease and gear oil.

/ Kubota 10W30 oil, synthetic or dino? #14  
T6 is a good all around engine oil. I believe they make a 10w30 now. How ever 5w40 will work too.
The T6 has additives for wet clutches in things like ATVs and motorcycles too.

/ Kubota 10W30 oil, synthetic or dino? #16  
Same here - Rotella 5w40. It's that or 10w30. Exactly what the owners manual recommends.

/ Kubota 10W30 oil, synthetic or dino? #17  
I use it in my big truck (3406 NZ Cat) as well. Cheaper by the drum actually.

/ Kubota 10W30 oil, synthetic or dino? #18  
I assumed that someone slapped the Kubota label on their oil. I'm leaning towards Rotella T6
I ran Kubota engine oil and used it on the first "early" change. After that, I have been using Rotella T6. I wanted to use full synthetic. I had a discussion with my Kubota dealer before I made the change. His final statement was, You can't find a better oil than T6.

That said, I watch Menards most times I am there. I have enough oil for my next two changes. I gave up on Tractor Supply. It seems Menards have great stock on T4 and T6 5W40 and every once in a while a bottle or two in T6 15W40. I don't know why, but the standard oil turned black pretty early (as we think diesel oil should). The Syn. T6 seems to stay clear for a long time.

/ Kubota 10W30 oil, synthetic or dino?
I ran Kubota engine oil and used it on the first "early" change. After that, I have been using Rotella T6. I wanted to use full synthetic. I had a discussion with my Kubota dealer before I made the change. His final statement was, You can't find a better oil than T6.

That said, I watch Menards most times I am there. I have enough oil for my next two changes. I gave up on Tractor Supply. It seems Menards have great stock on T4 and T6 5W40 and every once in a while a bottle or two in T6 15W40. I don't know why, but the standard oil turned black pretty early (as we think diesel oil should). The Syn. T6 seems to stay clear for a long time.
I use Amsoil in my on road vehicles, and had been using it in my zero turn gas mower. I looked up the specs on the Amsoil for small engines and the specs on T6 and the T6 was heads above the Amsoil in all respects, plus a significant savings in cost. I use T6 in quads, all my push mowers and my zero turn Husqvarna. As a credit to Amsoil, their synthetic 2 stroke (Saber) oil is wonderful. Had to clean the exhaust ports on my Lawnboy yearly or they would be plugged about 30%. I check the ports yearly now and in ten years I can still wipe the soot out with a qtip. Use the same oil in my saws.

/ Kubota 10W30 oil, synthetic or dino? #20  
I use Amsoil in my on road vehicles, and had been using it in my zero turn gas mower. I looked up the specs on the Amsoil for small engines and the specs on T6 and the T6 was heads above the Amsoil in all respects,

Why compare Amsoil small engine oil to T6,
Amsoil Diesel 5W-40 and Rotella T6 5W-40 would be a more valid comparison.