Kubota L35 No Power Steering, Forward or Reverse

/ Kubota L35 No Power Steering, Forward or Reverse #1  

pinetuck

Tractor
Kubota L35
I have a 2003 Kubota L35 tractor with the FEL and backhoe, it has 2100 hours on it. My power steering started being a little hard every once in a while but for the most part worked ok, then it got progressively worse over the last week, until it went completely out and when it did the transmission also quit working. At first I thought it maybe the screen filter on the suction line, but the FEL and Backhoe use the same suction line and they both work normal. Waiting on some gages I ordered to test the pump on the side of the engine which runs the PS and Transmission. I checked for suction hose leaks and the hoes look fine. Changed the hydraulic oil and filter about 100 hours ago. Also changed the filter again 2 days ago when this problem got worse. Any suggestions are appreciated.

/ Kubota L35 No Power Steering, Forward or Reverse
The PS/Transmission pump was bad, I took it to the Kubota dealer and that's what they found. $2800!!!!

/ Kubota L35 No Power Steering, Forward or Reverse
Well they replaced the hydraulic pump and they said when they put it in gear it moved about 6" and started pouring hydraulic oil from underneath. After testing and trouble shooting they said the clutch pack was bad! Another $4900.