Kubota L3600/LA680 hydraulics problem. Need help

/ Kubota L3600/LA680 hydraulics problem. Need help
Well, these are the "main" feed and return lines to the entire valve, so if there was a problem with those then you would be experiencing trouble on every function, follow me?

Since you are only having trouble with one function-the dump (joystick right), I think you need to concentrate on the QD's and connections there first. You can also easily unscrew the spool from the diverter block and look for debris in there also.

Does that make sense?

Not sure what you mean by unscrew "the spool" from the diverter block. Do you mean remove the actual hose fittings where they screw onto the diverter block and look inside?

*Also, I've been reading more about what you said about the regen function in the dump/curl. Some guys have what sounds like the same issue as I'm having, either with their 4 n 1 bucket or grapple. Some of them started using the boom circuit instead of the dump/curl and that solved their problem. Have any thoughts on switching to the boom circuit and bypassing the regen altogether?

/ Kubota L3600/LA680 hydraulics problem. Need help #32  
Not sure what you mean by unscrew "the spool" from the diverter block. Do you mean remove the actual hose fittings where they screw onto the diverter block and look inside?
No, I mean the actual moving spool that's under the coil.

*Also, I've been reading more about what you said about the regen function in the dump/curl. Some guys have what sounds like the same issue as I'm having, either with their 4 n 1 bucket or grapple. Some of them started using the boom circuit instead of the dump/curl and that solved their problem. Have any thoughts on switching to the boom circuit and bypassing the regen altogether?

You can use the boom circuit, but as you wrote several times everything worked OK for an hour before the issues started, and you seem to understand that problem and how to move the joystick to prevent getting into regen/fast dump.

/ Kubota L3600/LA680 hydraulics problem. Need help #33  
i'd bet one of the quick couplers isn't on all the way ..or you have a remote function against relief..seen it many times

Kenny- Okay I gotcha now. I'm still not up on all this hydraulic terminology. Yes, I'll tear it apart and check for debris.
How big of a piece of something can foul things up? Grain of sand size? Smaller?

i'd bet one of the quick couplers isn't on all the way ..or you have a remote function against relief..seen it many times

The three quick couplers at the hydraulic block, that I had mentioned earlier, are the only couplers associated with the loader. I've disconnected them and reconnected them a couple times but I'm going to go ahead and replace them anyway just to rule them out.

What does "a remote function against relief" mean?

Thanks

Update-
I replaced two of the three QTs at the hydraulic block and that did nothing to solve my problem.

I also removed the spools on the new diverter valve. After suctioning out the fluid I looked inside the diverter, where the spools were, for any debris and saw nothing. Blew out the spools with compressed air and put everything back together.

After letting the tractor warm to operating temperature I checked the loader's functions and it still has the same problem. When beginning the dump, it shudders. When moving the joystick to the fast dump mode, dumping actually slows down and sounds like the relief valve is opening. Seems like the higher the rpms the worse it gets.

I still would like some ideas of why my loader is doing this. Thanks.

/ Kubota L3600/LA680 hydraulics problem. Need help #36  
Houser,
I am at a loss here as to what the issue may be. If you can remove the diverter from the system easily and eliminate it-that may be the next step. I can send a replacement out right away you believe it's causing the trouble.

/ Kubota L3600/LA680 hydraulics problem. Need help #37  
That sucks... If it was me, I would remove the diverter valve kit and put it back to normal. See what happens... Just throwing this out, is the wiring correct on the diverter valve kit?? Did you double check that???

Thanks for the responses.

It's wired correctly, straight to the battery and the button to energize the diverter coils.

I'll just eliminate the diverter by just hooking back up the curl/dump hoses back to the valve as they were before and try that.

/ Kubota L3600/LA680 hydraulics problem. Need help #39  
Are you 100% sure both coils are working?

Yes, I tried energizing each coil, one at a time, when on the diverter. Each one would make a clicking sound.