Price Check Kubota L47 Price Comparison

/ Kubota L47 Price Comparison #11  
Peter,
I purchased the 12", 24" and 36" BH bucket when I bought my L39TLB. I ending up selling the 24" because of lack of use. My 36 works fine in my soil..clay and stone--glacial till. The 36" is like a wheel barrel with each scoop. I did buy the ripper for narrow trenching. 8 " bucket sounds great but my pins and frame are 12" so depth would be limited as it is with the ripper. You can expect your L47 to handle any bucket they offer. I have the BT1000, yours is BT1000B

/ Kubota L47 Price Comparison
Hi Rob, do you ever take your backhoe off and use the 3 point hitch i think the 18'' bucket would be a good all around size

/ Kubota L47 Price Comparison #13  
Hi Rob, do you ever take your backhoe off and use the 3 point hitch i think the 18'' bucket would be a good all around size

Yes but only for a chipper, I bought a Bearcat 9 inch chipper and I do that about 1 /year. I need to make a stand so the BH "legs" don't sag on me and make the remount difficult. I found I use the BH for a counterweight and I like that I can "tune" the counterweight to one side or the outer on slopes. I don't have filled tires, so I don't lift much with the BH off. BH Bucket size is sooo dependent on what you're trying to do. I dug tree plant holes with my 36" and they were a bit too large. But they were better shaped and faster than had I used my 12".
rob

I think the 4 in 1 bucket instead of the 3 point hitch would be better, I have the l3800 for the 3 point hitch I need to plant some trees and shrubs, on my jd770 tlb I got the l3800 I never took the backhoe off.

/ Kubota L47 Price Comparison #15  
Peter I must have misunderstood your question about 3pt hitch. 4 in 1 bucket is on the FELoader. ? I thought we were talking about the rear accessories Iv'e never used my 3pt hitch to lift anything but my chipper.

Rob , I just wanted to know if u used your 3 point hitch, The l47 is about 700.00 for the hitch . might be better off with the 4 in 1 bucket might use it more.

/ Kubota L47 Price Comparison #17  
I vote for the for qa backhoe bucket I have b26 w/12" 18" and 30" smooth bucket. Large bucket works great for backfilling and wet dirt. I have one hydraulic outlet on rear for disc/mower/or whatever else you may need. I also bought a hydraulic top cylinder I really like.

HI powerstroke I was going to get a pin on bucket 18'' Then later a 36'' smooth bucket, qa is more $ and so are the buckets

/ Kubota L47 Price Comparison #20  
I basically am looking to order mine like the attached build sheet. I got a quote for $56,300. It's just over 11% off. I would also like to buy pallet forks, a grader scraper, a 12" and the smooth 36" bucket. Then it will be time to talk to Travis EA to get hooked up with a wicked grapple and a box blade. Looking at Richard's order makes me incredibly jealous!