Price Check Kubota L47 Price Comparison

/ Kubota L47 Price Comparison #31  
When I got my L45 (surprise Christmas present from my wife), its MSRP was about 45K, my wife worked the local dealer over for a deal at 37.5K with first service, which was about 18% off MSRP. She got a few other quotes ranging from 39 to 42k. So, some dealers will deal, some not so much. My wife's initial offer was 35K, then they countered at 39, so you can see how they got 37 in the end.

I'm sure you know this already, but your wife sounds like a pretty fantastic woman. You are a very lucky guy. Cheers!:drink:

/ Kubota L47 Price Comparison #32  
I was going to get the 18" bucket possibly the 24" but once I decide it will stay on the machine, otherwise you are right... quick connect would be the way to go if changing at all.

18" bucket, unless you have really easy digging. 18" is great all purpose bucket. L47 is nice machine, except tires are tiny. Under 50K is about as good as you should expect local purchase.

/ Kubota L47 Price Comparison #33  
4 in one does not do anything as well as a grapple and a HD regular bucket. You can get a good grapple for $2000 on flea bay. Wicked is not much more.

I too have a dedicated 3 pt "Chore machine" I have my L39 ballasted and cranked up, so it more like a small version of a yellow construction TLB, and is just too heavy for soft ground work or lawns.

/ Kubota L47 Price Comparison #34  
   / Kubota L47 Price Comparison
18" bucket, unless you have really easy digging. 18" is great all purpose bucket. L47 is nice machine, except tires are tiny. Under 50K is about as good as you should expect local purchase.

Good luck finding one under 50K I priced out the L47 from 3 dealers all over 50k , I meeting the salesman saturday They want 850.00 more for 4 in 1 bucket

/ Kubota L47 Price Comparison #36  
Last edited:
   / Kubota L47 Price Comparison #37  
Good luck finding one under 50K I priced out the L47 from 3 dealers all over 50k , I meeting the salesman Saturday They want 850.00 more for 4 in 1 bucket

50K in NH is going to be real tough.

Try upstate NY or PA. Get a quote before meeting with Local Dealer. My Neighbor saved $3K on his SV95, by getting dealer (MB) to come close to his best out of state quote.

Last edited:
   / Kubota L47 Price Comparison
50K in NH is going to be real tough.

Try upstate NY or PA. Get a quote before meeting with Local Dealer. My Neighbor saved $3K on his SV95, by getting dealer to come close to his best out of state quote.

I did already Barlows was 600 more plus 1600 for trucking, mb 's price is 56k, I will tell him 53k with 4 in 1 bucket.

/ Kubota L47 Price Comparison #39  
I paid 57k for 4in1, 24 and 12" buckets, rear hydraulic kit, out rigger pads, and cylinder guards, a secret kill switch, case of great, two hats and a cool jacket.

/ Kubota L47 Price Comparison #40  
I did already Barlows was 600 more plus 1600 for trucking, mb 's price is 56k, I will tell him 53k with 4 in 1 bucket.

The other way to do it is to just just pick the dealer you feel best with, show him competitive bids, and pay his price. My guess that that over the life of the tractor that doing it that way will save money.
rScotty