Kubota L6060?

/ Kubota L6060? #11  
Good evening. I have a Grand L6060, ROPs, 4x4 HST Plus Transmission, loader, 3 rear remotes, top and tilt kit, 3rd Function Valve, R-4s with only 38 hours on it. Bought it in June of 2020 but had to wait for about 10-12 weeks for it to be built. It’s always 100% garage kept and has never spent the night outside.

I custom ordered this because we planned to keep it forever. I’m an active duty Air Force Officer 17 years and counting. We got unexpected orders to move to Europe. We thought we had 1 last move and had planned to move it with us someplace south.

Anyhow I either have to pay to store it for 4 years or sell it. I cringe at the money I’ll lose but it will cost me a small fortune to pay for storage for 4 years. Not to mention how hard that would be on everything sitting that long.

Anyhow if I sold it it would be one heck of a deal for someone. A complete package:

2013 PJ 20’ Equipment Trailer
60” EA Wicked Root Grapple
Titan Log Grapple
Titan Tree and Post Puller
72” Kubota HD bucket
Land Pride Forks
Land Pride HR2572 Box Blade (hydraulic Scarifiers)
Land Pride 3 Pt Post Hole Auger with 9” bit (only used once)
1100lb counter weight with trailer mover
72” HD Woods Bush Hog
8’ Ford Disc
3pt Subsoiler
72” landscape rake
Probably more I’m forgetting. Anyhow I have well over $60k invested. We were clearing land on our property for several years and had a 60hp skid steer and 40hp tractor. I sold both and bought this L6060. I’d like to sell the whole package and get around $46k if possible. If you are interested at all please let me know through PM.
I can get photos of anyone is interested. Located near Dayton, Ohio.

/ Kubota L6060? #13  
Good evening. I have a Grand L6060, ROPs, 4x4 HST Plus Transmission, loader, 3 rear remotes, top and tilt kit, 3rd Function Valve, R-4s with only 38 hours on it. Bought it in June of 2020 but had to wait for about 10-12 weeks for it to be built. It’s always 100% garage kept and has never spent the night outside.

I custom ordered this because we planned to keep it forever. I’m an active duty Air Force Officer 17 years and counting. We got unexpected orders to move to Europe. We thought we had 1 last move and had planned to move it with us someplace south.

Anyhow I either have to pay to store it for 4 years or sell it. I cringe at the money I’ll lose but it will cost me a small fortune to pay for storage for 4 years. Not to mention how hard that would be on everything sitting that long.

Anyhow if I sold it it would be one heck of a deal for someone. A complete package:

2013 PJ 20’ Equipment Trailer
60” EA Wicked Root Grapple
Titan Log Grapple
Titan Tree and Post Puller
72” Kubota HD bucket
Land Pride Forks
Land Pride HR2572 Box Blade (hydraulic Scarifiers)
Land Pride 3 Pt Post Hole Auger with 9” bit (only used once)
1100lb counter weight with trailer mover
72” HD Woods Bush Hog
8’ Ford Disc
3pt Subsoiler
72” landscape rake
Probably more I’m forgetting. Anyhow I have well over $60k invested. We were clearing land on our property for several years and had a 60hp skid steer and 40hp tractor. I sold both and bought this L6060. I’d like to sell the whole package and get around $46k if possible. If you are interested at all please let me know through PM.
I can get photos of anyone is interested. Located near Dayton, Ohio.
I'm sorry, but this sounds like a scam I've seen and heard many times.

It usually reads something like: I'm in the military and I have a car/truck/atv/tractor for sale so I don't have to store it. It's in a storage warehouse in (any large city). And it goes on...

/ Kubota L6060? #14  
I have an L6060 HSTC as well, and I also struggle to see connecting skid steer attachments. I’m curious about the camera you installed to help make the connections. Anything you can share?
Tractor cams can be difficult to work with due to their wide angle field of view. It's often difficult to mount them where they can be used for specific work operations. To get around this problem, I made my own portable camera setup which allows them to be placed wherever necessary, even in fixed locations off the tractor itself. See this post for details:

When not in use, I keep the cameras in a case behind the tractor seat.

/ Kubota L6060? #15  

It usually reads something like: I'm in the military and I have a car/truck/atv/tractor for sale so I don't have to store it. It's in a storage warehouse in (any large city). And it goes on...
I know what you mean about many scams having a similar life story or backstory explaining the need to sell. But they also usually have numerous errors that make things easy to catch.

dbchaplin's post was pretty immaculate, and it all makes sense to me. Just need pics that line up with the listing to confirm. I wish I had the cash, killer package.

/ Kubota L6060? #16  
it's posted in Tractors for sale, just one picture, and not a very good one at that. No pictures of the advertised additional attachments. Tractor looks to be more worn than just 38 hours.

/ Kubota L6060? #17  

The tractor is on my acreage outside of Fairborn, OH. I have all the manuals, for everything. It was bought new from Bane Welker Kubota in Wilmington Ohio. Salesman’s name was Kyle Hoppes.
Please forgive me for not including more details in my already super long post.

I’m stationed at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton Ohio. We received orders to move to Ramstein AFB Germany. A base my job is not normally located at. We thought we were going to Warner Robins AFB, Georgia or we wouldn’t have bought this tractor in the first place.

/ Kubota L6060? #18  
do you have photo's of your 6060 ?
I can get you some today. We are downsizing stuff to get ready for our move so it has boxes piled around it in the garage right now getting ready to donate to a thrift store but I will get some and load them.

/ Kubota L6060? #19  
I know what you mean about many scams having a similar life story or backstory explaining the need to sell. But they also usually have numerous errors that make things easy to catch.

dbchaplin's post was pretty immaculate, and it all makes sense to me. Just need pics that line up with the listing to confirm. I wish I had the cash, killer
it's posted in Tractors for sale, just one picture, and not a very good one at that. No pictures of the advertised additional attachments. Tractor looks to be more worn than just 38 hours.
I posted it last night at 10 pm so the one picture was the only one I had. I had just finished mowing the back of our property in that photo. I uploaded new photos this morning. Hopefully these are more helpful.
It actually has 36.1 hours.

/ Kubota L6060? #20  
I’m sorry for hijacking your thread and all the responses. That wasn’t my intent. I saw you were considering buying an L6060 so I figured I’d reach out to you. I assure you I am not a scammer. I’ve been in the Air Force since Jan 13th of 2004. Enlisted E-6 (Technical Sergeant) prior to commissioning. If you search on here I’ve been an active member of TBN for several years both in the Kioti and Kubota forums