Kubota M7040 with grooved R4's

/ Kubota M7040 with grooved R4's #31  
I was going to link my post, but I see it was already done! No regrets here at all.

/ Kubota M7040 with grooved R4's
Good thread LittleBill....it was even colder when you did yours!

/ Kubota M7040 with grooved R4's #33  
Good thread LittleBill....it was even colder when you did yours!
yea dude it legit sucked. took me like 3-4 hours. my arm was done for about 3 days lol. I am so lazy

/ Kubota M7040 with grooved R4's
Lol, I feel your pain

/ Kubota M7040 with grooved R4's #36  
I have a cutter that looks like an old school soldering iron with replaceable cutters. It sucks.

My friend has a cutter that only gets the tip hot when you push it against a tire and activate it. Will instantly melt a cutter if you don't have it moving thru the tire when activated. Cuts the tire like cutting soft butter. I used it to cut all four of my rock crawler tires. No sore arms. Ended up with 3 gallon of trimmings.

/ Kubota M7040 with grooved R4's #37  
Hmmmmmm.....maybe I should sell my used once cutting tool? They are up to $130.00 now 😳

/ Kubota M7040 with grooved R4's #38  
I have a cutter that looks like an old school soldering iron with replaceable cutters. It sucks.

My friend has a cutter that only gets the tip hot when you push it against a tire and activate it. Will instantly melt a cutter if you don't have it moving thru the tire when activated. Cuts the tire like cutting soft butter. I used it to cut all four of my rock crawler tires. No sore arms. Ended up with 3 gallon of trimmings.
If the chance happens, could you take a couple more close-up pictures from different directions? This is very interesting and your work looks very professional.

/ Kubota M7040 with grooved R4's #39  
If the chance happens, could you take a couple more close-up pictures from different directions? This is very interesting and your work looks very professional.
Sorry Six, I sold that tractor. Sorry.