kubota mx5000 blows oil cap off

/ kubota mx5000 blows oil cap off #31  
You don't want a front or rear main leak so don't run it without fixing the issue

/ kubota mx5000 blows oil cap off #33  
Hose could be blocked and there has to be a check valve (PCV valve) between the valve cover breather fitting and the intake stub or the intake vacuum would cause the vapor hose to suck in oil. You might want to pull the cover on top of the valve cover and check that diaphragm too. The motor has to breathe or it will blow the oil filler cap off.

Like I said previously, I eliminated mine by running the hose down the side of the motor. I blocked off the intake nipple with a plastic pipe plug.

/ kubota mx5000 blows oil cap off
I put mine in the shop and they removed the valve cover and cleaned it,it has lower pressure now and the oil cap doesn't blow off.When the engine is revved up all blow by goes away!hope this helps

/ kubota mx5000 blows oil cap off
Mine is also a 2005 with less than 200 hours doing the same thing, ever figure out the problem? mine has alot of compression so I know it's not the rings
Put mine in the shop,they cleaned out the valve cover and the vent,it still has some pressure but not as much,hope this helps