Buying Advice Kubota new L3560 grand

/ Kubota new L3560 grand
I had my dealer check and there is none within 300 miles of my location.Apparently everyone has bought them up to avoid the new epa mandated engine.
The 3540 is a fine machine. I have a 2008, 40 series i use in my business, its performance has been flawless. I advise you to search for a 40 series (new) and compare them. There are things i like about the new series, but there are some things i really dislike as well!

/ Kubota new L3560 grand #12  
Oh well, you gave it a shot. Im sure the 3560 will serve you well!

/ Kubota new L3560 grand #13  
if you are ever going to run a FEL, I noticed the gap between the 3560's FEL couplers and the front tire is less than the l4060. just an fyi. you might not care, but for me a big deal as sticks have a way of going around the tire sometimes.

So far for me the biggest disadvantage of the l60s is the routing of the FEL hydraulics and the 3rd function hoses. dpf is an open question for the future, but otherwise my l60 is sweet so far. fingers crossed.

I did try pretty hard to find an l40 but there wasn't one for several states and that one looked like 2 year old stock (according to my dealer).

/ Kubota new L3560 grand #14  
That tractor will be 64" wide with industrial tires and it isn't that much more for another foot of width of tiller now.

Tire width of L3560 with Kubota offered Industrial Tires is 69-1/2", measured by my hand.

Beware minimum height of folded ROPS on L3560 with Industrial Tires is 82".

Check your door height!

/ Kubota new L3560 grand #15  
"69.5" sounds right as my 3540 is about that. I have a "72" box scraper and there isn't a lot of scraper sticking out past the rear tires.

/ Kubota new L3560 grand #16  
Dealer was closed today. does anyone know the estimated price of this tractor without the fel.It looks really nice.

It looks to me like you have already claimed it:thumbsup::D

/ Kubota new L3560 grand #17  
Tire width of L3560 with Kubota offered Industrial Tires is 69-1/2", measured by my hand.

To cold for an actual measurement out doors but I know he was in trouble!

/ Kubota new L3560 grand #18  
Your rotary cutter is narrower than your tractor. I would suggest a 6' rotarty cutter so you can trim closer to fence lines, trees, ditches, etc. Philip.

I agree with Philip..... Id go 6' as well, that tractor will handle that with no problems. Heck I pull a 96" scraper blade behind mine with no problems at all.

OH and I forgot to say that you WILL LOVE THE CAB....! Mowin grass with AC and plowing snow with heat... its great...!

/ Kubota new L3560 grand #19  
The 3540 is a fine machine. I have a 2008, 40 series i use in my business, its performance has been flawless. I advise you to search for a 40 series (new) and compare them. There are things i like about the new series, but there are some things i really dislike as well!

What are your dislikes on the 60 series. I have a L3540 cab and often am banging my knee on the auto throttle lever. The new cab has a lot more room, I also like the new location of the fuel tank, which will make it far easier to fill.

/ Kubota new L3560 grand #20  
What are your dislikes on the 60 series. I have a L3540 cab and often am banging my knee on the auto throttle lever. The new cab has a lot more room, I also like the new location of the fuel tank, which will make it far easier to fill.

The pollution control for srarters, the location of the windshield washer fluid tank and I like the format of the 40 series intellapanel better. I do like the relocation of the fuel tank on the 60, that's a home run for sure. but that's where it ends for me. I think the style of the 40 series is more tractor like, the 60 series is kinda like a cross between a tractor and a camary! No offence to anyone who has a 60 series!