Kubota TLB cab project

/ Kubota TLB cab project
Many thanks. Adding this to my notes so once I start I have it!

/ Kubota TLB cab project #43  
Thanks for the great info!

/ Kubota TLB cab project #44  
My first attempt at a reply on any forum (computer challenged)-Yamforlife, see you are from Parry Sound. I have a New Holland TC30 I'd like to put a soft cab on, it's at the cottage in Carling Twsp. See you chose not to use the local shops but went to North Bay instead (frankly not surprised, several boat tops over last 40 years & never really totaly satisfied) I'd like to know who you used, would you use them again & what would you do differently. I have no idea if I'm posting this correctly or not, I will monitor this "thread?" and see. off to florida but will bring my laptop (cant get the hang of my new tablet)--born a century to late Tom

/ Kubota TLB cab project #45  
My first attempt at a reply on any forum (computer challenged)-Yamforlife, see you are from Parry Sound. I have a New Holland TC30 I'd like to put a soft cab on, it's at the cottage in Carling Twsp. See you chose not to use the local shops but went to North Bay instead (frankly not surprised, several boat tops over last 40 years & never really totaly satisfied) I'd like to know who you used, would you use them again & what would you do differently. I have no idea if I'm posting this correctly or not, I will monitor this "thread?" and see. off to florida but will bring my laptop (cant get the hang of my new tablet)--born a century to late Tom

I sent you an email Tom - gave you my phone number - I would love to help. Have a good trip