Ladder attached to Loader bucket

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #1  

case580c

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M5140 Case 580C, Case 450C, Case 850B John Deere 350C, Kubota L185, Kubota L245H,

Just came across this. I ain't 86 yet so I have time to build one and trim some more tall trees ?? Or at least tie a cable up high. I don't think it is OSHA approved

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #3  
Lol.

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #4  
Gee, just think what I could on the V417: :unsure:

P4180008.JPG

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #5  
I do not know if MONKEYRACK is still in production in Bradenton, Florida but this design is much safer.

Any of the hydraulic lines on a Loader is subject to rupture without notice.

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #6  
That’s too safe. Prefer a little danger myself. Keeps the blood pumping.

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #7  
Nice idea. Saw the picture! bad idea! I'm 77 looking forward something. I wouldn't climb that ladder with your feet, much less mine! HA! I don't know if meth would take you that high, but maybe safer and more times, even though you might not remember it! LOL

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #8  
Makes me proud. I thought using my dump trailer for a high lift was maybe not safe for a 70 yr old. I had to fab the inside of the front to have something level to stand on when it was all the way up. With the dump raised and a pole saw I could reach 25 ft easy, maybe a little more. What you have to do when you not rich. LOL

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #9  
Makes me proud. I thought using my dump trailer for a high lift was maybe not safe for a 70 yr old. I had to fab the inside of the front to have something level to stand on when it was all the way up. With the dump raised and a pole saw I could reach 25 ft easy, maybe a little more. What you have to do when you not rich. LOL
I think that is a good plan. I use the tractor bucket and a pole saw also. Keeps the high stuff trimmed.

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #10  
I do not know if MONKEYRACK is still in production in Bradenton, Florida but this design is much safer.

Any of the hydraulic lines on a Loader is subject to rupture without notice.
This is a good idea until the wife wants to borrow the truck and does not see you up there. o_O