Ladder attached to Loader bucket

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #11  
These guys must belong to the same union:

ladder-on-rickety-scaffolding-dangerous-work-environment-1477759263.jpg makeshiftladder.png post-badladder.jpg unsafe ladder on truck.jpg 3a5cf6381d41871d736e39843bbefb16--safety-ladder-work-accident.jpg

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #12  
I do not know if MONKEYRACK is still in production in Bradenton, Florida but this design is much safer.

Any of the hydraulic lines on a Loader is subject to rupture without notice.
So how about this thing on the 2" receiver on your forks.... Hmmm
(no. Don't.)

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #13  
Wow. I had contemplated putting my ladder on the ground but using the loader merely to lean it against, and rejected the idea as being too uncaring toward my heirs. Now I'm thinking I should put it in the bucket with guys to the canopy, and carry rocks to throw at the hydraulic controls.

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #14  
On occasion, I'll use the FEL bucket to stabilize a ladder, which is set up in the usual way on the ground. I tie the ladder to the side of the bucket to keep it from sliding sideways.

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #15  
I gotta give a nod to the payloader/manlift combo. That's ingenious!

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #16  
On occasion, I'll use the FEL bucket to stabilize a ladder, which is set up in the usual way on the ground. I tie the ladder to the side of the bucket to keep it from sliding sideways.
I've been known to use the bucket on the ground as a flat, level, solid spot for the base of the ladder.

/ Ladder attached to Loader bucket #17  
I'm not as adventuresome as some of the setups above but I like to use my CarryAll and TnT to make a level base for the ladders on uneven ground.

GableEnd1.JPG

GableEnd2.JPG

gg