Land pride cutter replacement pan

/ Land pride cutter replacement pan #1  

Rmart30

Platinum Member
Tractor
Currently Kubota L4600HST, two Massey 265's, Massey 230, Kubota M8540...... Had Long 510, Mahindra 3510.Ford 4000, Deere 4230.
While waiting on my RCR2672 to come in I need to fix a used RCR1872 I picked up. I need a replacement stump jumper.

Parts breakdown shows it to be part # 312-841H ..15" dishpan small hub Comer.
Brochure specs show it having a 24" with blade holder bar.

DO not have the cutter close where I can stick a tape on it... Which is it?

/ Land pride cutter replacement pan #2  
My guess is, no matter what anyone says, you are gonna want to wait til you get near the cutter again and confirm. Cost of shipping one of those probably aint cheap, and I wouldnt want to make a mistake.

With two things being listed, I am guessing there might have been a change along the way / serial number break.

/ Land pride cutter replacement pan
My guess is, no matter what anyone says, you are gonna want to wait til you get near the cutter again and confirm. Cost of shipping one of those probably aint cheap, and I wouldnt want to make a mistake.

With two things being listed, I am guessing there might have been a change along the way / serial number break.

Yeah, Im going to pull it and go from there. Dealer wants $240 for one. Have a used tractor /equipment dealer about a hour away who keeps a ton of new rotary cutter parts in stock. Last stump jumper we got from him was under $100. Will see if he has one to match it before put out $240.
The 2672 may be in before I can even get this one fixed.