Lenar 254II Jinma, Mahindra loader, quick attachment

/ Lenar 254II Jinma, Mahindra loader, quick attachment #1  

kjeld

Tractor
Lenar 254-2
Hi.
I have a Lenar 254II with loader.
It is fitted with some bracket for quick attachment.
I cannot any reference to the type of welding bracket that as been used. The dealer went out of business in 2007, so no help there
The closest I get is some John Deere welding brackets but only with one tap not 2.

I have been trolling the internet for information, not finding anything similar.
It this something that came with the loader, or something the dealer took from another brand of compact loaders?
Any expert hints out there?

I'm trying to get a snowplough attached to my loader with the same quick attachment as my other tools.

20211213_115503.jpg

20211213_120549.jpg

/ Lenar 254II Jinma, Mahindra loader, quick attachment #2  
That looks homemade to me. Based on the fact that the bracket hits the cross-tube and has actually damaged it. It is possible to be factory or after market but not likely without at least a small cutout to clear the cross-tube. There should be some kind of stop or the end of the cylinder travel should be reached before anything hits.
If you are comfortable welding and have the equipment, I would recommend getting a blank SSQA plate and mount and fabricating up something that will allow you to use other standard implements. I got what I needed from Titan and cut the brackets off of my loader bucket (bolt on version) and welded them onto the adapters. The welded a blank plate onto the back of the bucket. Now it is quick and easy to take the bucket off and back on. Next up is to make a snow bucket (bigger) and a plow blade using more blank plates. These will all be interchangeable with standard universal quick mounts.

/ Lenar 254II Jinma, Mahindra loader, quick attachment #3  
My Dongfeng DF354 has a similar standard Quick attach setup but with only 1 lynch pin on each side not 2 . It's a copy from earlier (not too early though) John deere standard quick attach. I have fabricated a match for some of my accessories including my modified snow plow. Did similar for dome forks attachment. There's a thread I did about 12 years ago. I can check for it . It works quite well, no tools needed to switch attachment s.

/ Lenar 254II Jinma, Mahindra loader, quick attachment #4  
Very interesting. If it works, no need to mess with it.
I wonder if you could fab up some kind of adapter that would let you use your single pin attachments without messing with the setup as it is?

/ Lenar 254II Jinma, Mahindra loader, quick attachment
I have bucket and fork with this aftermarket quick attachment. And since it have been working well, I thought "just buy another one" for the new snow plow. But hours spent on the internet should have been used on welding on standard quick setup as piper184 suggested. Well time spent.
Found this welding bracket with one pin
Screenshot_20220418-085459_Chrome.jpg

Next up is a mounting plate and some welding.
But cannot get the puzzle with the two pin quick implement out of my head :)

Thanks for all replies and future to come.

/ Lenar 254II Jinma, Mahindra loader, quick attachment #6  
curious if the one pin and the two pin setups use the same top bracket?
where is the single pin located? If on center it could interfere with the cylinder rod so my idea of just drilling a third hole or adding two more pins would not work.

/ Lenar 254II Jinma, Mahindra loader, quick attachment #7  
Those brackets are what's on my bucket. Might try to get some of those for other attachments. Here's my front of my loader without the bucket. The rod across grabs top hooks, the pins go into the brackets . When I fabricated my attachment I welded a piece of square tube with one side cut out forming a "U" to act like the hook.
TractorByNet349771878.jpg

/ Lenar 254II Jinma, Mahindra loader, quick attachment #8  
Like I, works quite well. I can pick up and drop attachments just by removing the lynch pins

/ Lenar 254II Jinma, Mahindra loader, quick attachment #9  
Not the greatest pics. Bad resolution , but you get the idea. I can get some better ones off my PC if you want.
TractorByNet-711032537.jpg
TractorByNet-708261974.jpg
TractorByNet809502692.jpg
TractorByNet-133781309.jpg
TractorByNet1519614006.jpg

/ Lenar 254II Jinma, Mahindra loader, quick attachment #10  
That's good work TTTTTT. No reason to change to anything else. The only limiting factor I can see is when rolled forward the lynch pins are taking all the load in shear. As long as you use good pins and don't exceed whatever sheer strength they have it is a nice simple setup.