/ Log in Verification #1  

Alien

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
Do you guys suffer this silly Log-In verification every month? It may be coincidence but it only happens since I got my new laptop.
I find it a pain considering I didn't have to do it on any of my other computers/tablets. I try to open TBN and it sends a code to my email I have to enter before continuing. aaahrg.. I hate it.

/ Log in Verification #2  
I don't remember ever seeing that behavior on this site, and I'm certainly not getting it once a month.

Some anti-virus software can get rather aggressive about deleting browser cookies that maintain site data.

/ Log in Verification #3  
I've never seen that from this site. I do have my bank account set up to send me a verification code before logging in.

/ Log in Verification #5  
Go into your Account Settings. Under Password And Security, there's a Two-Step Verification setting. You can Disable it there.

/ Log in Verification #6  
Is "Two-step verification" enabled on your account?

1628884778975.png

/ Log in Verification #7  
Never had that type of login problem and had to use a code sent to email. I used to be able to click on TBN from my laptop bookmarks and be logged in automatically but my laptop system has updated recently and now I do have to log in each day. I haven't found out what changed. Apparently when I shut down at night it logs me off both TBN and TNT.

/ Log in Verification #8  
Never had that type of login problem and had to use a code sent to email. I used to be able to click on TBN from my laptop bookmarks and be logged in automatically but my laptop system has updated recently and now I do have to log in each day. I haven't found out what changed. Apparently when I shut down at night it logs me off both TBN and TNT.
When you log in, check the box that says "Stay logged in". Also check your browser settings to see if it is set to clear your cache when you close your browser. You can select what you want to clear, including passwords, form auto fill data, etc.

/ Log in Verification
Thanks for the help. I have checked some boxes, hopefully the right ones so we will see what happens.

/ Log in Verification #10  
I haven't experienced any of your problems... but I'm on a PC (Telstra Bigpond, Chrome).