Looking for a new 7040?

/ Looking for a new 7040? #1  

wmonroe

Elite Member
Tractor
1958 Ford 961 Powermaster
I was at my local dealer yesterday to get filters and noticed he still has two M7040 open station tractors left, didn't see any other L or M 40 series machines. He did have a 9960 but it was cold and raining so I didn't look at it. The dealer is in somerset, pa, I have no affiliation just trying to help anyone looking for a 40 series machine.

/ Looking for a new 7040? #2  
I was at my local dealer yesterday to get filters and noticed he still has two M7040 open station tractors left, didn't see any other L or M 40 series machines. He did have a 9960 but it was cold and raining so I didn't look at it. The dealer is in somerset, pa, I have no affiliation just trying to help anyone looking for a 40 series machine.

That's good information. The 40 series machines are becoming difficult to find and NO ONE wants the Tier IV nonsense.

SDT

/ Looking for a new 7040?
That's why I posted, from what I've read on here lately the 40 series are getting very hard to find. This dealer is smaller and kind of out of the way, which is why they probably still have a couple. Hopefully it helps someone find the tractor they want.

/ Looking for a new 7040? #4  
Yes I am, please send me the dealers info, I wonder if dealers swap machines?

/ Looking for a new 7040?
Ok that link only takes you to a map for some reason. Try www.pristows.com and then click "locations" then click somerset and that is where I saw the two 7040's

/ Looking for a new 7040? #7  
I'll check it out :thumbsup:

/ Looking for a new 7040? #8  
Yes I am, please send me the dealers info, I wonder if dealers swap machines?

They do but I doubt if the dealer with the 40 series machines will let them go.

SDT