Buying Advice Looking for an LB2102 backhoe

/ Looking for an LB2102 backhoe #1  

MoCoHogHunter

Tractor
LS xr4040hc
Greetings,

I bought my xr4040hc 4 years ago and wanted to get the backhoe with it, but couldn’t swing the cost then. Now I have the cash and plenty of work for it, but with the model line changes I can’t find one (go figure).

I still have a few dealers searching (doesn’t look promising), but may end up adding an MT125 TLB to the fleet...

Before I pull the trigger on that I figured it wouldn’t hurt to see if any of y’all had the backhoe collecting dust and would be interested in parting with it?

My apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

/ Looking for an LB2102 backhoe #2  
Greetings,

I bought my xr4040hc 4 years ago and wanted to get the backhoe with it, but couldn’t swing the cost then. Now I have the cash and plenty of work for it, but with the model line changes I can’t find one (go figure).

I still have a few dealers searching (doesn’t look promising), but may end up adding an MT125 TLB to the fleet...

Before I pull the trigger on that I figured it wouldn’t hurt to see if any of y’all had the backhoe collecting dust and would be interested in parting with it?

Will be a LONG TIME ...... looking for that backhoe needle in a haystack!

/ Looking for an LB2102 backhoe #3  
Hard to believe that a newer model will not bolt up to it. Hard to believe they didn't use almost the same subframe on the XR4100 series.

/ Looking for an LB2102 backhoe #4  
   / Looking for an LB2102 backhoe
Apparently some of the subframe attachment components did change throughout the model run, not exactly sure what/how, but on the plus side they do seem to be available now. The two dealers I talked with late Friday didn’t sound interested in selling me one - maybe they just had a long week. Got a hold of two others today and the response was much better.

Good info, Avenger - Thanks!

/ Looking for an LB2102 backhoe #7  
Greetings,

Is this the backhoe? IMG_3199.JPG

No, LB2102 is the one I need.