looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #1  

montyburns007

Tractor
Mccormick D410 / International 744 / John Deere F1145 / FORD 1720 / Yanmar FX265
Hi all tractor lovers,

My dad rescently bought himself a yanmar FX265 with a front loader and a UFO sensor/cylinder on the rear lift (imported from Japan).
Problem with this model is there aren't any english manuals available I think ?
Has anymore else found a manual or part list (exploded view) of the model ?

Also a manual /working principe of the UFO model (right lift arm has an hydrolic cylinder) would also be a nice help.

Any help is welcome.

thx

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #2  
there are places online to buy a users manual.

this is a parts link:

302 Found

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual
I found a japanese version with some help of google translate on the official japanese website for all FXxxx models :
h_t_t_p_s://w_w_w.yanmar.com/jp/support/documents/download/form/?documentID=jp/agri/manuals/ON08-00291.pdf

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #4  
Hi all tractor lovers,

My dad rescently bought himself a yanmar FX265 with a front loader and a UFO sensor/cylinder on the rear lift (imported from Japan).
Problem with this model is there aren't any english manuals available I think ?
Has anymore else found a manual or part list (exploded view) of the model ?

Also a manual /working principe of the UFO model (right lift arm has an hydrolic cylinder) would also be a nice help.

Any help is welcome.

thx

See attached. It's the ops manual. Shows a few things, not all.

View attachment YANMAR F-FX195 215 235 255 265 Operators Manual.pdf

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #5  
See attached. It's the ops manual. Shows a few things, not all.

View attachment 673085

Holy Smokes!!
I just spent 4 1/2 hrs pouring over this pdf. I guess I still have Yanmar fever after all these years...
Wish I knew how to read Japanese.

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #6  
Holy Smokes!!
I just spent 4 1/2 hrs pouring over this pdf. I guess I still have Yanmar fever after all these years...
Wish I knew how to read Japanese.

This was an anonymous donation to the Yahoo group moved to GroupsIO. Glad you got the Yanmar fever over it. Those 3-digit F/FX machines are really nice.

I can read the pictures. :D

I had sent you a PM too. :thumbsup:

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #7  
This was an anonymous donation to the Yahoo group moved to GroupsIO. Glad you got the Yanmar fever over it. Those 3-digit F/FX machines are really nice.

I can read the pictures. :D

I had sent you a PM too. :thumbsup:

PM?
Sorry I had to drive over 7000 miles in the last 2 weeks and have been without a puter for a while.

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #8  
PM?
Sorry I had to drive over 7000 miles in the last 2 weeks and have been without a puter for a while.

WHEW. Now that's driving. Are you a truck driver then? :D

Glad you spent some time looking over the manual. Notice your listing the FX235. Wish the manual was OCR. This way one could copy and past the Asian font into an online translator to read it in English. Hope the images and other things got your interest.

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #9  
WHEW. Now that's driving. Are you a truck driver then? :D

Glad you spent some time looking over the manual. Notice your listing the FX235. Wish the manual was OCR. This way one could copy and past the Asian font into an online translator to read it in English. Hope the images and other things got your interest.

No not a truck driver at all, I had to take care of business at the other end of the country and I didn't want to fly.
It would be nice to read it in English.

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #10  
No not a truck driver at all, I had to take care of business at the other end of the country and I didn't want to fly.
It would be nice to read it in English.

OK, how about one in ENGLISH then. See attached sir. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• YANMAR F235D OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 344