Lost the key

/ Lost the key #12  
Spare keys are very cheap and largely universal within a HP range and cab type for kubota.
Spare keys are badly overpriced, not "very cheap."

/ Lost the key #15  
Well for sure I know what cheap is NOT. It is NOT the link you show which pictures 12 keys for $10.50, none of which fit, unless maybe ONE does. If so, that is $10.50 for the one key a person is trying to buy which is badly overpriced and not cheap. The last time I had to buy a Kubota key they came in pairs of 2 at a Kubota dealer which was $12 plus tax and over $6 each. Not very cheap. At the time I was stuck having to put up with dealer pricing (same thing that makes a $4 spray can cost $13.) We are all accustomed to that. See https://www.amazon.com/Ignition-Rep..._r=54JE7Z6PJN6M7MG9ABR0&qid=1685071916&sr=8-4 which is also Amazon and gets you 10 keys that DO fit for $1 each. That is cheap.

/ Lost the key #16  
So Sea2summit was right -- spare keys can be cheap. My bristling is that Kubota Dealers (at the time I needed one) were charging over $12 for two. Obviously Kubota buys more of those keys than anyone else on the world and pays next to nothing for them. They should be handing them out free to customers who buy other things from them, not charging $6 each and requiring you to buy two or none.

/ Lost the key
While I was picking up downed branches and twigs
IMG_20230614_150402475 (Medium).jpg
IMG_20230614_162125013 (Medium).jpg
in the yard today, I spotted the lost key lying in the grass near the house. The key ring was bent like it was possibly hit by a mower blade, and the USB thumb drive still works fine. I thought that I might find it, and I've only mowed the yard twice since I lost it due the the lack of rain in our area.

/ Lost the key #20  
I found the lost fuel cap for my F2000 two days before the new replacement arrived.