LS backhoe factory thumb

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #1  

seasnake

Tractor
LS XR4140h
Hi All I bought the factory thumb for my backhoe tractor is an XR4140H , I havent used it yet but it seems to be very strong . it only came with two pages of drawings no instructions so it took about an hour to get installed . Also you might notice my tractor is in a 20' shipping container yes it fits with the bucket curled down and the backhoe slightly tilted right or left and the doors will close just fine.
20211113_120708.jpg
20211113_120657.jpg
20211113_120651.jpg

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #2  
Hi there . That looks awesome. I have been searching for a bolt on thumb for the backhoe on my LS g3033h . The Titan bolt on would have done the trick I think but it seems to not be very available in Canada . Any time I saw it (rare) , it was hugely over priced.
If you don't mind my asking , how much does LS want for that thumb ?

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #3  
same unit supplied for my kioti
I think the price was cheap it is actually two kits the thumb and the bolt on thumb mount it was like 340 for both
some later kioti's have a thumb bracket so they did not need the bolt on bracket

i found online videos and pdf for the kits so if LS is not showing up in searches maybe try kioti ?

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #4  
related

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #5  
I havent used it yet but it seems to be very strong

the thumb kit is strong, I use it to pick up boulders all the time

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #6  
Thanks for that. I noticed early on that my backhoe and one size of the kioti backhoes looked like the same manufacturer . The KB2465 seems to be a match for my unit. I will look into the pricing and availability up here . I was always hesitant because of a possible mistake . Pretty pricey if it does not fit right but it seems I was right about it being the same unit.
BTW Seasnake , didn't mean to hijack your thread !

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #7  
thats the backhoe model I have and after seeing this thread if I can't find a part from Kioti I will look at the LS lol
if you need any kioti thhumb measurements feel free to ask

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #8  
Same thumb but my backhoe came with the mount point already welded on. I'm assuming a newer model, got mine early 2020. I haven't used it but 3 or 4 times, but in those times it was really nice to have. Would be really great if it had a hydraulic ram of it's own but I've not used it enough to justify that yet.
1636923209016.png

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #9  
I would have just welded that thumb bracket on mine but did not want any trade in issues
and Kioti priced the thumb bracket super cheap IMO at 65 bucks

wonder who makes this backhoe for LS and Kioti ,, it is a good unit ,, I know the Kioti has two versions of the operator lever valves
mine uses the one without top panel boots on the boom controls

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #10  
I would have just welded that thumb bracket on mine but did not want any trade in issues
and Kioti priced the thumb bracket super cheap IMO at 65 bucks

wonder who makes this backhoe for LS and Kioti ,, it is a good unit ,, I know the Kioti has two versions of the operator lever valves
mine uses the one without top panel boots on the boom controls
I thought I had read somewhere a long time ago that it was Ansung . Not sure about that by any means though. lol