LS Grapple

/ LS Grapple #1  

bangthemup

Tractor
Massey GC2410TLB & LS XR4140HC
I'm thinking about buying a grapple. Anyone heard anything about the LS grapples? I'm putting it on a XR4140.
Thanks

/ LS Grapple #2  
I am also 'in the market.' To answer your question, no, I have not heard anything about LS grapples. I spoke with the LS dealer in Spokane about them. He gave me a catalog for a, rather new to him, implement company (I forgot the name of the company, they are out of Oregon). The prices were a bit high though.

I've been looking at the Everything Attachments Wicked grapple. Unfortunately, the shipping will be a bit extreme since we are well outside their 1000 mile free shipping radius. But from the research I've done into grapples, there is not much else like them on the market, so the premium might be worth it.

Unless there is a better alternative that is cheaper, I think I'll be getting the EA Wicked Grapple.

/ LS Grapple #3  
----------------------------------------

I've been looking at the Everything Attachments Wicked grapple. Unfortunately, the shipping will be a bit extreme since we are well outside their 1000 mile free shipping radius. But from the research I've done into grapples, there is not much else like them on the market, so the premium might be worth it.

Unless there is a better alternative that is cheaper, I think I'll be getting the EA Wicked Grapple.
What is your definition of extreme?

I would be surprised if their shipping to Washington State is over $200 dollars. Call and ask, then get on the waiting list.

/ LS Grapple #4  
I did just call EA actually. Just now hung up the phone! The turn around time is roughly 12 weeks and will cost $150 in shipping to the local terminal. Not too horrible at all!
The turn around time a bit long, but worth it. I need to take a look at the finances and convince the wife to let me pull the trigger on a $2500 implement, plus the WR Long, and I'll be ordering soon.... hopefully. :)

/ LS Grapple #5  
I have the same tractor and got an MTL grapple for $1000 delivered. I use it for processing firewood and working at the deer camp. It is good enough for my needs. Could not justify a "good" one.

/ LS Grapple #6  
I am also 'in the market.' To answer your question, no, I have not heard anything about LS grapples. I spoke with the LS dealer in Spokane about them. He gave me a catalog for a, rather new to him, implement company (I forgot the name of the company, they are out of Oregon). The prices were a bit high though.

I ordered a wicked grapple shortly after I got my LS in 2018. If you call and talk to them they are ( were) willing to work with you on the shipping. If I remember right it ultimately only added about an additional $100 to it to have it shipped to Spokane for pick up. For the quality of the wicked grapple I feel it’s well worth it.

Update- I just looked up my order- I paid $2139 for the 60” dual lid root grapple shipped to Spokane. 120 was the extra shipping.

Last edited:
   / LS Grapple #7  
I got my grapple( Land Pride SGC1560 ) and WR Long 3rd function valve thru the Kubota dealer in Spokane. They did the total instal. Had it six years now - wouldn't be without it. BTW - before you do some serious damage to your radiator, grill or battery - do this to your OEM grill guard.
IMG_0011.jpeg

IMG_0016.jpeg

/ LS Grapple #8  
I bought a grapple new with my tractor. Its built by a local company here in Texas NAI. Dealer really preferred them over the LS grapple. Its a 48" heavy duty rock grapple. I've used it to move quite a bit of rocks and cut timber, cedar and brush.

1615951406671.png