LS Grapple

/ LS Grapple #11  
It can take a pretty big bite of debris

Attachments

• brush2.jpeg
    brush2.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 179
   / LS Grapple #12  
I know that this will cause some negative commentary regarding quality of steel, etc. but I’m going to go ahead and put it out there- I bought a package pallet fork/ dual lid grapple from Titan. Iirc it was around $1800 w/ free shipping to Spokane.

Have found the Titan more than satisfactory in terms of strength and quality of construction (welds, pins, hydraulics, lube points) for my needs. Have moved around some pretty stout logs and such. Yes, it is heavier than many of similar size ( likely because of the use of a lower strength steel) but that hasn’t been a limiting factor to date.
IMG_1057.JPG

/ LS Grapple #13  
I know that this will cause some negative commentary regarding quality of steel, etc. but I’m going to go ahead and put it out there- I bought a package pallet fork/ dual lid grapple from Titan. Iirc it was around $1800 w/ free shipping to Spokane.

Have found the Titan more than satisfactory in terms of strength and quality of construction (welds, pins, hydraulics, lube points) for my needs. Have moved around some pretty stout logs and such. Yes, it is heavier than many of similar size ( likely because of the use of a lower strength steel) but that hasn’t been a limiting factor to date.View attachment 690671
Whats the hose management system you are using on your grapple? I need to get one for mine

/ LS Grapple #14  
Whats the hose management system you are using on your grapple? I need to get one for mine

It came with the grapple-basically a flexible rod hoop with a baseplate bolted to the non moving part of the grapple.

/ LS Grapple #16  
Just got off the fone with EA ordering a Wicked 60" grapple. 12 to 14 week lead time.

/ LS Grapple #17  
Just got off the fone with EA ordering a Wicked 60" grapple. 12 to 14 week lead time.
Today is 12 weeks since I ordered mine. No email that it shipped yet. I contacted EA a week or two ago as I was originally quoted 11 weeks and Travis said it will most likely be just over 12 weeks, so hopefully next week.

On last weeks "end of week walk through" posted on FB, Travis did say they finally got a bunch of the steel needed in for 2 large batches of Wicked 55's and 60's, so hopefully mine is in the second batch and being built now.

/ LS Grapple #18  
Today is 12 weeks since I ordered mine. No email that it shipped yet. I contacted EA a week or two ago as I was originally quoted 11 weeks and Travis said it will most likely be just over 12 weeks, so hopefully next week.

On last weeks "end of week walk through" posted on FB, Travis did say they finally got a bunch of the steel needed in for 2 large batches of Wicked 55's and 60's, so hopefully mine is in the second batch and being built now.
Been watching youtube on different grapples. Not gonna dog any other grapples out there. But watching all the videos from EA and the fact they are a USA company, I'll spend my money here. I've got so much work for one now, the waiting will be the stress on me.

/ LS Grapple #19  

I ordered mine, a Wicked 60, about 5 weeks ago. Got the third function kit, still sitting in the box. That only took about a week to arrive.
I contacted Travis a few times, by both phone and email. I originally wanted the long bottom, two lid grapple. But he talked me into the Wicked 60. I think I'll be happy either way.

It was nice to see that video, and all those grapples in various stages. Looks like they are hitting it hard!

/ LS Grapple #20  
..Got the third function kit, still sitting in the box. That only took about a week to arrive.
I contacted Travis a few times, by both phone and email. I originally wanted the long bottom, two lid grapple. But he talked me into the Wicked 60. I think I'll be happy either way.
I think I received mine in 3 days, may have been longer as I tried to put it all out of my mind. I did pretty good until week 10! :)

Get a set of crowfoot wrenches if you don't already have them. I just couldn't get a wrench on the line that returned to the top of the axle for the life of me. Went and got a set of Crowfoot wrenches and had it tightened in 30 seconds.
It was nice to see that video, and all those grapples in various stages. Looks like they are hitting it hard!
Yes Sir it was, I was hoping to see some order numbers, specifically mine.