LS or Kubota

/ LS or Kubota #351  
Not to downplay concerns about proximity to the dealer; yet it would be an interesting poll to ask how many people actually needed warranty work.
I’ve never needed warranty work on any tractor, but I have needed work on my last tractor that was more than I wanted to tackle and sent to the dealer.

/ LS or Kubota #352  
I to am in the market for a tractor since my kioti finally gave it up after many years of faithful service. I had pretty much decided on a bobcat tractor since they are made by daedong and are said to be pretty reliable. But after much deliberation I found out that the 45hp model I wanted is sold out at most dealers. So there is the added expense of trucking from out of state. I stumbled on this post and I'm waiting on a quote for a mt345e. Congrats on your purchase.

/ LS or Kubota #353  
My Kubota dealer is fighting for my business as I’ve purchased from him before.
Here’s the breakdown of each unit.

LS MT340 HST-Cab-Loader
Dual rear remote
Top and tilt
Heat/AC
Wipers front and rear
Lights front and rear
Third function
Draft control
Radio
Forks
Box blade

$$39,246 with 6% sales tax

Kubota Grand L3560-HST-Cab-L805 loader same as above

$46,422 with 6% sales tax

LS or Kubota
Stay as far away from LS and any LS related products as you can. I own a 2014 LS XR3032H with FEL and backhoe. I've had nothing but problems from this tractor. I had to hire an attorney to get most of the things straightened out on it, and it still isn't right. Guess what? It's out of warranty and LS wouldn't extend the warranty with them picking the tractor up, working on it at the factory in North Carolina. Don't walk, but RUN as far away from LS as you can get. Kubuta, Massey Ferguson and others are far better quality than LS can possibly become. They burned me a new one. Don 't let them do it to you too. BTW, went without the use of my brand new LS XR3032H for two years because it was broken and LS wouldn't help me. My tractor now has just over 200 hours if that tells you anything.

/ LS or Kubota #354  
Again, like I've stated many times in the past, I base my major tractor purchases on the local dealers and what they offer as well as their service after the sale, which is totally why I have Kubota tractors and hay tools. Have an excellent local dealer that has always taken good care of me and addresses any issues in a timely manner. To me that is of utmost importance.

There is nothing worse than having an unresponsive dealer or buying from a long distance dealer and then requiring service or parts and not getting them. I need my tractors for my business and I need the to run when I need them with no issues.

Why I patronize my Kubota dealer and I don't quibble on price either. When you start to nickel and dime a major purchase, you usually wind up on the short end of the stick. How it works. When I buy a new tractor the last thing I worry about is how cheap I can get it

/ LS or Kubota #355  
Again, like I've stated many times in the past, I base my major tractor purchases on the local dealers and what they offer as well as their service after the sale, which is totally why I have Kubota tractors and hay tools. Have an excellent local dealer that has always taken good care of me and addresses any issues in a timely manner. To me that is of utmost importance.

There is nothing worse than having an unresponsive dealer or buying from a long distance dealer and then requiring service or parts and not getting them. I need my tractors for my business and I need the to run when I need them with no issues.

Why I patronize my Kubota dealer and I don't quibble on price either. When you start to nickel and dime a major purchase, you usually wind up on the short end of the stick. How it works. When I buy a new tractor the last thing I worry about is how cheap I can get it
for a business that is one thing for a hobby farmer we look at the price and make a decision on value, and yes we will quibble on price. Do not get me wrong a good dealer is a big part of it but when you give several dealers a detailed list of your needs and the price returned for as close as they can get to apple vs apples is double i have to evaluate how much the color of the paint is worth TO ME. I have a JD Zero Turn Mower but i got a very good deal on it new. I like the JD lineup except for how light they are and how weak the FELs are, they have a lot of nice features, you cannot kick a rock with out it landing in a JD dealership parking lot, you can get parts for them (not always and they are not cheap), but in general the dealers think they have the market all to themselves and will try to break it off in ya if you give them a chance.

/ LS or Kubota #356  
Stay as far away from LS and any LS related products as you can. I own a 2014 LS XR3032H with FEL and backhoe. I've had nothing but problems from this tractor. I had to hire an attorney to get most of the things straightened out on it, and it still isn't right. Guess what? It's out of warranty and LS wouldn't extend the warranty with them picking the tractor up, working on it at the factory in North Carolina. Don't walk, but RUN as far away from LS as you can get. Kubuta, Massey Ferguson and others are far better quality than LS can possibly become. They burned me a new one. Don 't let them do it to you too. BTW, went without the use of my brand new LS XR3032H for two years because it was broken and LS wouldn't help me. My tractor now has just over 200 hours if that tells you anything.
And.... I have seen bad Kubotas, bad JDs, bad Masseys, all of them can have a lemon!
I'm on my second LS, current one over 300 hours, not one problem! No problems with the first one either with 240 hours on it. Sold that one for $500 less than what I paid for it after owning it for 26 months.

/ LS or Kubota #357  
for a business that is one thing for a hobby farmer we look at the price and make a decision on value, and yes we will quibble on price. Do not get me wrong a good dealer is a big part of it but when you give several dealers a detailed list of your needs and the price returned for as close as they can get to apple vs apples is double i have to evaluate how much the color of the paint is worth TO ME. I have a JD Zero Turn Mower but i got a very good deal on it new. I like the JD lineup except for how light they are and how weak the FELs are, they have a lot of nice features, you cannot kick a rock with out it landing in a JD dealership parking lot, you can get parts for them (not always and they are not cheap), but in general the dealers think they have the market all to themselves and will try to break it off in ya if you give them a chance.
Being in business (farming) always is a balance of weighing major equipment purchases against the ever present P&L data sheet. You go in the hole and stay there you are outta business. Plain and simple.

A hobby tractor is an investment but not one that could bankrupt you. I'm extremely careful about what I buy and when, I do have an accountant to answer to.

/ LS or Kubota #360  
I to am in the market for a tractor since my kioti finally gave it up after many years of faithful service. I had pretty much decided on a bobcat tractor since they are made by daedong and are said to be pretty reliable. But after much deliberation I found out that the 45hp model I wanted is sold out at most dealers. So there is the added expense of trucking from out of state. I stumbled on this post and I'm waiting on a quote for a mt345e. Congrats on your purchase.
Not satisfied with Kioti after all those years???