Lube shuttle

/ Lube shuttle #11  
We'll be waiting for your take on these. It would be good to hear from a regular Ralph Q Public if they've come up w/ anything special.

/ Lube shuttle #12  
Proprietary grease cartridges? No thanks! Just mentioning this to inform others that might be searching this thread at a later date.
They also offer EMPTY cartridges you can fill with your favorite grease, yourself. Still don't want one, they seem pretty pricey.

/ Lube shuttle #13  
I have one. Main selling point for me was that it doesn't drip oil while being stored. No issues with mine and I'm happy so far.

That said - I don't use much grease. Some of you use barrels so I would guess this is not for your use case. I first saw this on Tractor Mike.

/ Lube shuttle #14  
Here's what I'm talking about.

From Good Works guy:

Game changer video:

Wordy but colorful description:
Am I the only person who gets frustrated with youtube videos of guys who like to hear themselves talk?

I had to fast forward 50% of the video to try and figure out wtf he's selling. Turned out to be a non-standard grease gun cartridge system. No thank you.

I've seen the light and have switched to a pneumatic pail fed grease gun. No more greasy cartridges and guns that always seem to get air bubbles part way through. No more throwing away 1/4 filled tubes of grease. My grease gun trigger is on 12 feet of hose meaning it's lightweight and easy to get in those lousy tight fitting spots. A LNL tip means no more pop offs and globs of grease on the floor.

/ Lube shuttle #15  
I have one in the pistol grip style and added a lock-n-lube connector and longer hose to it. It is very easy to use and I have had no issues with it. What I like about it is I just grab it and lube my fittings, no fuss no muss and no cleanup or leaking issues.

For roughly 100 bucks I have an easy to use system and enough grease that should last the life of my tractor. Seems to me for over $40K invested in tractor/equipment the amount I spent on this system created on easier task in my life for cost.

/ Lube shuttle
They also offer EMPTY cartridges you can fill with your favorite grease, yourself. Still don't want one, they seem pretty pricey.
I'll wait until I empty one of theirs and then refill with grease from one of the messy cartridges.