Lyme Disease

/ Lyme Disease #3  

Skeletor

Bronze Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1725mb
I got it years ago. I believe the tick came off one of the dogs at the time. Had the text book bullseye rash.

/ Lyme Disease #4  

Mtsoxfan

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29D
Last year, had at least 1 tick on me everyday from beginning of June to late August. This year, 1 so far.

/ Lyme Disease #5  

mrmikey

Veteran Member
Friend of mine was just diagnosed with it a couple of weeks ago. For months he was feeling the pits, no energy, sore everywhere, couldn't think straight, he just wasn't himself. Took awhile to be diagnosed with Lyme. It's bad stuff........Mike

/ Lyme Disease #6  

ruffdog

Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5610G, Deere X744, Cub Cadet IH 982
My mom's cousin got Lymes from a tick last August and he is still suffering with it....bad stuff.

/ Lyme Disease #7  

Boeing

Platinum Member
Tractor
kubota L3010
What do you guys do/use to prevent ticks? I got a spray bottle of some chemical stuff several years ago but I have to discipline myself to use it. :confused: I seldom see a tick so it's easy to get lazy.

/ Lyme Disease #9  

Skeletor

Bronze Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1725mb
What do you guys do/use to prevent ticks? I got a spray bottle of some chemical stuff several years ago but I have to discipline myself to use it. :confused: I seldom see a tick so it's easy to get lazy.
I wear a seresto collar around my neck like my dogs. It just kinda sucks sleeping in a crate haha.

I don’t do a thing about ticks. I don’t even look for them on me. If I happen to find one I Take care of it. Maybe I’ll give a tick Lyme disease