Made my choice-NX5010

/ Made my choice-NX5010
Sounds like a sweet deal. I've had my nose to the grindstone trying to find a good, used 78" or 84" snow blower in MN, WI, and the Dakota Territory.

I hear ya. I called on a couple before I found this one. It had only been posted for a few hours when I found it. Someone had already called the guy and told him they were coming to get it. Thankfully they never showed up, so the guy called me back. I sat and BS'd with the guy for a while after buying it. He said he couldn't believe how many calls he got on it. I told him he sold it pretty cheap. He said he figured. I wasn't going to argue with him on the price though.
This is about the only 7 foot Lorenz I found during my search
3 Point Snowblower
here's an Erskine up your way. These have a pretty good rep
Heavy Duty Snow Blower

/ Made my choice-NX5010
Finally got to bring it home today. And one of the little guy driving it home.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #23  
Let the snow blow you will comfortable, looks great!

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #24  
Nice rig, you are going to love that cab!
Dark, miserable, storming, who cares:thumbsup:

/ Made my choice-NX5010

So far it's been great. We haven't got much snow yet but it has been cold and windy. It's nice being out of the windchill while doing choirs.

/ Made my choice-NX5010

So far it's been great. We haven't got much snow yet but it has been cold and windy. It's nice being out of the windchill while doing choirs.

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #27  
Wait till cheet hits the fan;)
It is nice to be able to go out in inclement weather, and take care of business, day or night, and be totally comfortable, I appreciate it very much:)

/ Made my choice-NX5010
Well, I've got 13.5 hours on it so far. Most of those are from cleaning the barn and the cattle yard and feeding. Twice so far the hydros have gone into recalibration on its own and it did it's first regen today. Anyone else have the recalibration thing happen? My radio and harness should be here tomorrow morning. I'll get that put in and take some pics. The radio would've been nice while I was cleaning out the yard today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    626.3 KB · Views: 197
   / Made my choice-NX5010 #29  
DSCN1716.JPGI have a new RX6620, you have more than twice the hours on yours than I do.:laughing:

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #30  
Your hydro is not going into recalibration. If you step on both peddles at the same time or take your foot off of one quickly and press the other before the first one has returned the CAL light will come on and the tractor won't move. The electronic hydrostat controller sees a forward and reverse request at the same time and goes into protection mode. The CAL light comes on and the tractor won't move until you take your foot off of both peddles for a few seconds while the system resets.

I am very surprised that you have regenerated already. I have a few out with over 100 hours that have not regenerated yet. Did you park and go through the procedure? How long did it take?