Mahindra 1626

/ Mahindra 1626
Well it’s finally time for my 50 hour service. Got all the filters and oil ordered up (~$160).

Have to wait a week before it’s all here, so in the meantime I greased everything, pulled the loader off and all engine panels off, pulled the battery (terminals were all corroded, hold-down bracket was corroded). Cleaned all of it up, painted the bracket and rods, greased all connections and put it back together.

It still running great, strong machine for its size!

/ Mahindra 1626 #42  
Had the same issue with the battery leaking and everything being corroded. I painted mine too and got rid of all the corrosion. The. I replaced the battery with a larger SLA battery. I’ve done that a couple years ago and never had any problem with the battery leaking anymore.

/ Mahindra 1626
Had the same issue with the battery leaking and everything being corroded. I painted mine too and got rid of all the corrosion. The. I replaced the battery with a larger SLA battery. I’ve done that a couple years ago and never had any problem with the battery leaking anymore.

Yeah, I considered an AGM, but I ended up just putting the original battery back in. Acid levels were good.

/ Mahindra 1626
Did the font axle fluid tonight. Still waiting for filters before jumping into the motor oil change.

Took the loader off, so much easier to get to everything!

IMG_4952.jpg

IMG_4951.jpg

/ Mahindra 1626
Got it all wrapped up a few days ago. I also got my tailpipe mod done, hope that helps keep the loader arm from getting so dirty/black from startups.

For now, she’s all serviced up and ready for another 50 hours.

/ Mahindra 1626 #46