Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else?

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #11  
Picked up a few tickets tonight. Wanted to avoid the lines tomorrow.

By the way, I appreciate the rest of you increasing my jackpot ! ;)

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #12  
I've never bought a lottery ticket but I would like to thank all of you for paying a voluntary tax.

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #13  
At this rate the jackpot will be up to 600 million!

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #14  
this may sound crazy but I don't know if I'd want to win all of that money. You know whoever does it's going to be WELL publicized, and I surely don't want the whole world knowing my name and seeing my face plasted all over the place. The aggrivation that comes with it would be more then I'd want to bargain for.

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #15  
this may sound crazy but I don't know if I'd want to win all of that money. You know whoever does it's going to be WELL publicized, and I surely don't want the whole world knowing my name and seeing my face plasted all over the place. The aggrivation that comes with it would be more then I'd want to bargain for.

You make a lot of sense.

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #16  
Lottery players are people who are bad at math in my simple mind. But then, someone will sooner or later.

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #17  
My Wife wants me to buy a ticket tomorrow. They say that you stand a better chance of getting struck by lightning than actually purchasing the ONE winning ticket. That said, if We won, I would build a self supporting complex for those that are physically disabled, mentally challenged - Downs Syndrome and the very needy and hungry people in this Country. Rest assured that the organization would be governed by a committee that would weed out the "free loaders" and would serve only those that were needful of the services. This has always been a Dream of ours.

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #18  
I would like a brand new D6 with 6-way articulated blade and brush rippers on the back.

That said, if I ever win a big jackpot I have already figured out where to give away 3/4 of it. I'm not like some crazy cat lady who thinks if you have one a hundred is better. If I'm never richer than I am right now, I'll be OK.

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #19  
I'm going to get a few tickets, but my luck there would be 539 million other winners to share it with.

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #20  
I *^&%$& hate the lottery.

People who don't have the money waste it to the state because it's legalized gambling, most of the money raised never gets to the intended reason pushed by the state, but to line peoples pocket, and worst of all, ANY time I want to pay for gas I get behind some guy that has to take 10 *&%$*&% minutes to figure out what he wants to buy or he's trying to collect on $2.