Minimum trailer size for BX-23

/ Minimum trailer size for BX-23 #41  
Gowfster; I have the same controller you have. What that light is, is a pilot light to let you know that the truck/trailer are connected. No worry. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Minimum trailer size for BX-23 #42  
I dropped tekonsha an email last night and they responded first thing this morning... claims it only draws 9mA off the battery in that mode and that I shouldn't worry about it. How do you like the Pilot?

/ Minimum trailer size for BX-23 #43  
I bought the new prodigy after reading many good reports in the RV forums as well as on here. I have to say it is a great controller with as simple of adjustment as you can get and it works great too.

/ Minimum trailer size for BX-23 #44  
ESCAVADER..I read your post on your chipper, would you be so kind to include model number, I'm looking for one to run on my BX23.
Thanks, FX

/ Minimum trailer size for BX-23 #45  
Gowfster; I just went out and looked at my controller, guess what, it's not the pilot, it's a Sentinel. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Still Tekonsha though.I like it. When I bought it, it was the top of the line Tekonsha. That was 5 years ago. I've had 3 different controllers on 5 trucks. This has been my nicest. If mine is any example of Tekonsha products, I'm sure you'll like yours. Never a bit of trouble, other than having to manually adjust for each trailer and load conditions.

I didn't intend to mislead you, sorry. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Minimum trailer size for BX-23 #46  
Well, I got a chance to test drive the Pilot with my 16' trailer tonight. I didn't load the tractor, just tried empty to play with sensitivity. With no load, it will lock up the tires pretty quick, had to turn down the sensitivity pretty low to prevent it. This encouraged me that I should have plenty of adjustment with the load on board. This weekend I'll load the beast and try again. Thanks for your inputs...
I Brake for Kubotas! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Minimum trailer size for BX-23 #47  
Gowfster; Sounds like you're going to be happy. A quality controller is money well spent.

Oh, almost forgot, I brake for Kubotas too. They keep getting in the way!! LOL. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif