Moms car stolen today while at Doctor's office for a checkup...

/ Moms car stolen today while at Doctor's office for a checkup...
Tendered a cashier's check today and if all goes to plan... MOM'S COROLLA WILL BE HOME TOMORROW!

The only reason this is happening is that I have met a lot of sympathetic people along the way...

We are hoping for the best and even just putting it in the garage right now under a blanket is satisfaction enough...

Actually checked it out today and overall it is much better than I had imagined just from looking... does have cracked windshield and the fuse cover is missing with two fuses on the floor mat...

/ Moms car stolen today while at Doctor's office for a checkup... #213  
Now I'm not gonna get any sleep! :) Good luck! :thumbsup:

/ Moms car stolen today while at Doctor's office for a checkup... #214  
Good luck Ultra, I am sure your Mom appreciates it.

/ Moms car stolen today while at Doctor's office for a checkup... #215  
Update?

/ Moms car stolen today while at Doctor's office for a checkup...
Thanks for asking...

Spent about 10 hours cleaning it up and making little repairs to things like the broken glove and fuse boxes...

Car was really dirty inside and out... also bought toyota touch up paint which did wonders along with a meticulous polish and waxing to the point of using a toothbrush for the hard to get places... did engine compartment, door sills, etc.

It looks real good now and drives fine...

Still need to get the windshield replaced... prices are all over the place with Safelite being the most expensive...

Also, need to pick up at least one wheel cover... it was missing two of them... thing is I had replaced two the mom had scuffed and still had them in the garage... so I just put those back on.

We are glad to have it back and a lot of people have asked when they first see it...

Taking Mom to San Francisco airport Tuesday morning... she and my brother's family are taking a trip to visit family and the plan is to drive her to the airport in HER CAR...

/ Moms car stolen today while at Doctor's office for a checkup... #217  
Thanks for asking...

Spent about 10 hours cleaning it up and making little repairs to things like the broken glove and fuse boxes...

Car was really dirty inside and out... also bought toyota touch up paint which did wonders along with a meticulous polish and waxing to the point of using a toothbrush for the hard to get places... did engine compartment, door sills, etc.

It looks real good now and drives fine...<snip>
WE NEED PICS!!
Congratulations.

/ Moms car stolen today while at Doctor's office for a checkup... #218  
Yahoo! A happy ending.

/ Moms car stolen today while at Doctor's office for a checkup... #220  
Good to hear.