Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons.

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #21  
Mowing 2.5 to 3.5 acres weekly. I have a craftsman Pro series 7400 GT with 54" deck, and MT125 with 60" mmm. I wish my lawn wasnt so steep so I could use a ZT... 20190525_121309.jpeg

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #23  
New Holland TC21D with a 60 MMM. That is my main yard weapon for the 斗evel areas. Where I live, level is not as steep as the hills.

My wife helps mow, but does not like foot operated hydro at all. So we have 2 Craftsman GT痴 with hand lever hydro. An older GT6000 with a 50 deck, a later GT3000 with a 48 deck. We had a GT5000 that had the engine die. Plan was to get another Craftsman GT to replace it (cracked cylinder wall) we somehow ended up with 2 :eek:.

We have a self propelled high wheel mower too. And a couple of Stihl string trimmers

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #24  
I used to have an old Case 235 that was a dandy machine that I sorta regret selling with hand HST but I’ve never seen anything else like it. How do the craftsman hand controls work?

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #25  
Main mower is the Ferris zero turn IS2000 52", and Cub Cadet 1811, is my mosquito Stihl Sprayer rig hauler, and fertilizer spreading tractor. Echo trimmer and newer Tanaka brush cutter/trimmer. Then a craftsman push mower.

Attachments

• DCP00921.JPG
    DCP00921.JPG
    242.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Ferris 2.jpg
    Ferris 2.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 131
   / Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #26  
We mow with a Kioti DK 35 with 84" First Choice rear finish mower.
And a Hustler Super Z 72" deck 35 HP.
Toro personal pace push mower.

Attachments

• HPIM0928.JPG
    HPIM0928.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 115
  • HPIM1260.JPG
    HPIM1260.JPG
    205.3 KB · Views: 117
   / Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #27  
I have an assortment of small tractors ect. to mow with, but the only two worth starting are these two,

standard.jpg

Both diesel powered...

SR

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #28  
I have an assortment of small tractors ect. to mow with, but the only two worth starting are these two,

standard.jpg

Both diesel powered...

SR

And equipped with the only tires worth having. Anyone that says ZTRs suck on hills has clearly never used a big one with at101s on it.

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #29  
I took this picture back on the spring when the grass was still dormant but here’s my yard weapon. View attachment 609228

4570man,

Nice mower. I love Grasshoppers as I’ve had all kinds and now run a 325D and a new 900D. Both machines are great but am partial to the front mounts. heres the 900 when I had a flat tire on the pond dam. Wasn’t a great experience. Lol
IMG_0112.jpg

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #30  
4570man,

Nice mower. I love Grasshoppers as I’ve had all kinds and now run a 325D and a new 900D. Both machines are great but am partial to the front mounts. heres the 900 when I had a flat tire on the pond dam. Wasn’t a great experience. Lol
View attachment 609409

I foamed the fronts on my mower because it seemed like them being flat was a weekly occurrence. Broken glass from yahoos throwing out beer bottle seems to be main culprit. But I didn’t foam the drive tires because the ride would really suffer and it would cost a fortune.