MUST READ! Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes

/ MUST READ! Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes #32  
The manual most likely is copyrighted. The penalty for unauthorized distributing of copyrighted material is per occurrence.

In addition, penalties for copyright infringement include civil and criminal penalties. In general, anyone found liable for civil copyright infringement may be ordered to pay either actual damages or “statutory” damages affixed at not less than $750 and not more than $30,000 per work infringed. For “willful” infringement, a court may award up to $150,000 per work infringed. A court can, in its discretion, also assess costs and attorneys’ fees. For details, see Title 17, United States Code, Sections 504, 505.

Willful copyright infringement can also result in criminal penalties, including imprisonment of up to five years and fines of up to $250,000 per offense.

Be careful out there.

/ MUST READ! Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes #33  
The manual most likely is copyrighted. The penalty for unauthorized distributing of copyrighted material is per occurrence.

In addition, penalties for copyright infringement include civil and criminal penalties. In general, anyone found liable for civil copyright infringement may be ordered to pay either actual damages or “statutory” damages affixed at not less than $750 and not more than $30,000 per work infringed. For “willful” infringement, a court may award up to $150,000 per work infringed. A court can, in its discretion, also assess costs and attorneys’ fees. For details, see Title 17, United States Code, Sections 504, 505.

Willful copyright infringement can also result in criminal penalties, including imprisonment of up to five years and fines of up to $250,000 per offense.

Be careful out there.

You find that on the mattress label I cut off last year?

/ MUST READ! Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes
I just wanted to reiterate that I don't get on the forum often anymore. And my inbox is always blown up with people asking for a copy of the pdf. If you've received a copy and you frequent the forum, help other members out and offer to email them the copy i sent you. please and thanks.

as far as the garuda stuff being updated and this possibly being no longer valid, i valued this manual in the trouble shooting section. like i stated before, no off the counter code reader can properly pull the codes off these tractors (that i know of). You'll get a code, but it won't be the proper on (atleast that was my experience). You can however, follow the trouble shooting steps, see what the ecu pin outs are, how to use a multimeter to test everything, etc. and confirm your real issue.

If i could attach the pdf in a post, i would. but i don't think that's possible.
I'll try to get the copy out to some people who have PMed me.

Also, no copy right on the pdf i have. It's the foreign Arjun Novo manual anyway from Mumbai (if that's even the place), so i doubt they'll come looking for you. But if so, I didn't send you the copy. :laughing:

I have a lot going on with work and home life, sorry I can't be of more help to you all. maybe i'll make a come back in the future. My 3550 has been a pure work horse though. It's been the best investment i've made for my property hands down. And the hoe digs mountain rock great.

cheers.
-Haas

/ MUST READ! Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes
Everyone that sent a PM; i sent out the email of a pdf copy. I didn't read the messages really, just immediately copied the email address and moved through them. Read through the entire thread to get my point of using it and my experiences. Or search my past threads.

Best of luck.
-Haas

/ MUST READ! Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes #37  
anybody out there want to share their pdf copy i would like to get it.
just in case i ever need it.

thanks

/ MUST READ! Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes #38  
I too would love to get my hands on a copy of this !!!!!!

/ MUST READ! Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes #39  
I do not want to go to prison. However, I do believe that anyone who purchases vehicles and equipment should be entitled to the service manuals.

The manufacturer has to have service manuals for their own service departments. So, the cost of service manuals for owners, this one is 361 pages, is comprised of only the paper, ink and distribution. For PDF downloads, those costs are zero.

If the manufacturer is worried about the competition getting hold of proprietary information, rest assured that competitors will buy the manuals. In other words, in my opinion manufacturers should provide new owners with the link to the download for service manuals and add it to the price of the new equipment as a cost of doing business. It probably is anyway.

Let me know if this works.
Mahindra CRDe Diagnostic Manual

/ MUST READ! Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes #40  
got it

thanks

hope i never need it