Mutant fly?

/ Mutant fly? #11  
Google has a feature that can use an image and find references to it. Just upload the image and google looks for it and references.

/ Mutant fly? #13  
they do? where can i find that

go to google . Select images . Just below box where you type your search you will see "new" and a link called " learn more " along with a short explanation of how to try it now .

/ Mutant fly? #14  
go to google . Select images . Just below box where you type your search you will see "new" and a link called " learn more " along with a short explanation of how to try it now .

o cool... i have a picture of a spider i saw on my place that i want to know more about...like if its poisonous or not. i HATE bugs

/ Mutant fly? #16  
It's going to be very difficult to identify this insect without a photo. I use this website to identify insects. If you submit a photo you will have an ID in a few minutes.
You can look through these photos and see if you can find a match but it's like looking through haystack for a needle.
Not a lot going on in Saskatoon today eh Mace?

Order Diptera - Flies - BugGuide.Net

/ Mutant fly? #17  
Since Mace doesn't have a photo.....maybe he was just imagining this fly..... kinda a drug induced vision caused by living so far past the equator??? :laughing: :laughing:

/ Mutant fly? #18  
Since Mace doesn't have a photo.....maybe he was just imagining this fly..... kinda a drug induced vision caused by living so far past the equator??? :laughing: :laughing:
Cabin fever in September....?

/ Mutant fly?
No snow here but we have had frost!

Robert~ That's the cat's a**...errr...meow! I started to go through the pics, then wondered just how many pages there were. Turns out there are 2182 pages! Just for the heck of it, I went to the very last page and they had one that was close and it turned out to be a fungus infested fly! I'm quite sure now that was what it was, but in the early stages where the fungus hadn't had time to really grow and get all fuzzy looking. Swear to god it looked just like the fly's abdomen itself was white! Here's a couple of the site's pics...
IZTL0ZDL3L0HQRJZSRFZIRKHERRH5RHHXZSH7RJZKR2LSZQHMR3ZIRCZ0R9L7ZHHIZ1LGRVLMZ0H7ZTLZZFZIRFZ2R.jpg

SL4ZZLEZLLPZ5LVZ8LPZ8H8ZML8ZKLDHMHAH4HCHSL1HXHFHNH9ZUHDHRLEZ7HBH4HPZIHCHIHJH.jpg