My new 3240

/ My new 3240 #31  
That just looks like a stop to me, no locking function evident. There is no load on the strap, so your cam is not engaged. Not sure how that would effect it, I will check tonight as well. If that is a better way I sure do want to do it. Thanks. Philip.

If you look at them when they are "open" like you had them you are relying on a little spring to hold pressure to keep it locked. When you "close" them the handle locks it so if the spring would break it will hold itself like the one I have pictured. Your straps are made like mine and have this safety feature.

/ My new 3240 #32  
If you look at them when they are "open" like you had them you are relying on a little spring to hold pressure to keep it locked. When you "close" them the handle locks it so if the spring would break it will hold itself like the one I have pictured. Your straps are made like mine and have this safety feature.

I will check that out, thanks for the info. Definetly want to keep my equipment and people safe. Philip.

/ My new 3240
Nice tractor. But, who put that chain across your grill guard like that? Ouch! Philip.

Yeah, didn't like that either. Went looking for eye bolts around town like you and couldn't come up with what I wanted. Looking in the shed I found these image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

This also gives me a good point to pull from!!! Not that the mighty 'bota needs it or anything!!!:)

/ My new 3240
Sorry for so many of same image!!! These are the other pics...

image.jpg

image.jpg

/ My new 3240 #35  
Looks good and looks safe. What do you use your tractor for??

/ My new 3240
Mainly bush hogging, mowing my grass, and food plots. Was so ready to get a new tractor to keep my 120 acres up. Most of the property is timbered but still need a tractor and so am loving orange paint!!!

/ My new 3240 #37  
Awesome solution! Much stronger than my eyebolts. I got the forged eye bolts, bought them online at Mcmaster Carr. Philip.