My NX5510H

/ My NX5510H
So did you get this fixed?

Thanks for checking in. Unfortunately I haven't had time to do much of anything. I did, however, manage to take a couple of videos; I'll see if I get get them uploaded later (it's been on my TODO list!).

/ My NX5510H
Here's a video of the troublesome door (note the gap at the bottom and that there's no gap at the top; when latched the top is scrunched a bit while the bottom is barely touching the cab frame):

[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/lv9ck8zh1w8qlaj/VID_20171125_140155755.mp4[/video]

For comparison here's the right side (closes fully via door rail/handle; even gap up and down):

[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/55kzclpsi1ntz3q/VID_20171125_140240992.mp4[/video]

/ My NX5510H #254  
So, any luck with getting that fixed?

/ My NX5510H #257  
Love the tractor, who makes those tires,do they have a specific name?

/ My NX5510H
So, any luck with getting that fixed?

Hi, country, sorry for the delay in replying (lots of things happening here).

Have not contacted the dealer. Was wanting to go there in person to discuss and that take a special trip (a bit out of my normal range). Part of me doesn't want to hear any run-around. That I was told that the loader was checked to be straight (when it was in for resealing the rear axle housings) and I see that it is not... At this point I figure I'll just end up living with things as they are (and hoping that I don't have another issue that creeps in).

/ My NX5510H
An update on the door...

Discovered that the E-clip on the upper hinge pin was missing and that the pin had crept up a bit resulting in a hinge being a bit misaligned. I pushed the pin down and door is a little better, though I believe that there's still some distortion going on: it certainly doesn't close like it did when new. As mentioned, I'm just going to have to live with some of these things.

Dealer sent me a new fuel cap as a possible resolution to my water-in-fuel issues: I have drained everything I have, not completely, but enough to tell whether I have water in various equipment tanks and filters, and, of course, the Kioti's tank (pain in the arse to mess with the stupid band clamp with that recessed nipple!) and ZERO traces of water. BIG mystery as to how this thing is managing to get water into the fuel filter. Anyway, the fuel cap... the original one was always a pain, really cheap feeling, hard to get the key in to. New cap has a double-sided cut and you don't have to figure which side of the slot to slip it in to; a lot smoother. This is about as much as I figure the dealer is good for here. Loader and door are just always going to be reminders that I won't be buying one of these tractors again (never likely going to buy another tractor anyway, so it's not really saying that much).