My State !

/ My State ! #31  
The new phrase snowamgidon. I thought amigidon was the end of all things we know it not a little snow and ice

/ My State ! #33  
NoTrespassing;4651751. By the way said:
Yeah, the last snow storm we had, they named it Hernia.

/ My State ! #34  
Snow doesn't bother me much. What gets me is the ice we usually get before the snow. Well,......it's actually the people who don't know how to drive on ice that scare me. That and the eighteen year olds in their brand new four wheel drive jacked up pickup that don't understand that even if you can go, you cant stop.

Now they are predicting rain for the next two weeks.

/ My State ! #35  
What drives me nuts about the TV weather casts is that they always say "for YOUR Monday", "for YOUR Tuesday, blah blah blah". They probably do that everywhere, not just here.

And now, every station has to have a weather babe to stand in front of the maps.

/ My State ! #36  
I think those weather reporters have to take a drama class before graduating.
Bread and Milk - Part 2 - YouTube

Yes & they own stock in milk & bread companies:laughing: we had a bunch of stupids Friday including the school system that decided to open school for one day after the winter break, what a waste of my tax money.

Ronnie

/ My State ! #38  
Yeah, the last snow storm we had, they named it Hernia.

I'm with you. It's a really stupid thing to do since storms are all too common. It was bad enough when they started giving hurricanes guys names. It think the weather people are becoming attention ****** and prima donnas with all this global warming and climate change crap.

/ My State ! #39  
And Jim goes in hype mode with flurries.

/ My State ! #40  
Some of The STUPID things they do in my state when we get a little sleet .
Schools are closed today, all the milk and bread is gone from grocery stores (why milk and bread I just don't know), Businesses are closing at noon, My wife called and said she will be home as her business closed. All that will be on the news today is about all this bad sleet ,and possible snow that we may get..

I just :laughing: at how this state reacts if /when we get a tea spoon of sleet or snow !

I wonder what all these people would do if they lived where they got a real winter storm all the time ? :confused3:

No kidding, I say let them all move back to where they had all them hard winters they brag about...:D