My work shop build in progress

/ My work shop build in progress #121  
Richard, you are doing very well on this forum. I don't understand all that I know about this stuff. There are some changes going on here now. For a while lately I had to sign to TBN every time I clicked the bookmark during the day. Now it is back to normal, never having to sign in each time.

Logging out clears cookies. If you have your password handy, try logging out and back in to see if that clears your posting pictures problem:

l o.JPG

/ My work shop build in progress
On some brousers you simply hit ALT+ X at the same time then follow the drop down menu On others there should be a box or possibly something that looks like this (? in the upper rt corner that will bring a drop down menu then click on the setting you want to do, or there may be a box that looks like a small gear or a box that just says settings Which ever you have you want to be careful what you select to clear and you need to have your user name and passwords available for every site you normally log into

/ My work shop build in progress #123  
Thanks guys. I'll give this a try. Thanks again!!!

/ My work shop build in progress #124  
OK did a purge and going to post 1 more picture these have nothing to do with the shop
Just test pics.
View attachment 650924
That did the trick this is a headache rack I recently built for a newly acquired old 91 F250 diesel to be the little sister to my 93 F350 diesel
While you are testing, do you have a couple more pictures of that back rack?
Need to build one one of these days for the farm truck.

Aaron Z

Last edited:
   / My work shop build in progress #127  
What's going on down there in Peacock Frank? Did you get your dirt work done?

What's going on down there in Peacock Frank? Did you get your dirt work done?

Not yet. I've managed to enlarge the pit quite a bit more. maybe another 50 yards or so and have shifted that up to the shop.
Have had some machine shop work that needed doing and since this spring has turned dry I've been out in the woods trying to make sure some under brush is mowed and cleared in preparation for a possible summer fire.
Plus had to pull a transmission out of a guys dodge pickup and figure out why it was leaking. So naturally the parts he sent with it were for a smaller transmission, I ordered the right ones and they should be in by Monday. My transmission jack that I made is better suited for a transmission that weighs 4000 lbs not one that weighs 300 lbs so it is cumbersome to work around and to move. Crawling around under say Mack or a Pete when you have them up on ramps about foot and a half off the ground gives me a lot more room than under some 3/4ton pickup the same height off the ground.
My transmission jack that I made 3 years ago
The jack itself weighs over 175 lbs
20180604_192619.jpgj.jpg
20180619_184809.jpgmm.jpg

Supposedly I have a medium large Bobcat skid steer arriving tomorrow along with a Chevy Suburban with a cummins 4 cylinder diesel and a Ford Expedition.
all 3 need worked on The suburban needs brakes and fuel system clean out No idea about the ford and the Bobcat drives herkey jerkey it has something wrong with the hydrostatic drive motors or the valving So it will get worked on first I will probably have to rig up several pressure gages to monitor what it going on because the problem is not constant it may work just fine for a hour or 2 then act up for a while then be alright for a while again the guy who owns it said he doesn't use it very often but when he needs it he needs it to work and not run over some customers hedges or into one of their cars. I told him I have the perfect place to really put it through its paces but it may take a few weeks HINT, HINT.

/ My work shop build in progress #130  
Your energy is an inspiration Frank!!!!

Thanks for the updates and pictures!!!!