Need a solution. Back problems and my Zero Turn.

/ Need a solution. Back problems and my Zero Turn. #31  
I bought a Ferris to replace the JD zturn and my back has thanked me ever since
Wish i could afford one of those rascals. My neighbor has one and swears by it…

/ Need a solution. Back problems and my Zero Turn. #32  
So, I'm not old but any stretch of the imagination (37), I have had off and on lower back issues since I was in college due to lifting, but never too bad. I injured it this fall pretty bad and am still recovering/rehabbing. Not sure I will get to 100%, but I have improved. Anyways, my Gravely Promaster 148z is quite rough as most Zero Turns with no suspension are. I have a pretty rough 1.25 acres to mow, and I was hoping to add a suspension seat. However, the factory Gravely suspension seats aren't made for my model, and most of the suspension platforms I've found online aren't very close in bolt pattern.

Living on 25 acres (in the middle of my parents 200+), I have the need for a tractor, even though my dad has a JD990, and was considering just selling the ZTR for a B series to be a jack of all trades gap filler. Right now, my yard has a few spots that I won't take the ZTR, but a tractor is fine, so that would also be a plus. I think the BX will be too small (although probably the better mower), but before I go tractor shopping, I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a good aftermarket suspension seat? I've also toyed with selling the mower, and buying another one with a suspension seat and larger deck (one complaint I have with the 48" deck now is the lack of edging trim).

Thoughts?
Look at Ferris mowers, they have full suspensions. We're talking springs and shocks on all 4 wheels. I have a 1500, 700 and 2200. 2200 is the best. And add a seat where you dial in your weight.

/ Need a solution. Back problems and my Zero Turn.
What about the Toro Myride system? I have been looking at those the past few days.

/ Need a solution. Back problems and my Zero Turn. #34  
TracSeats.com Located in Alabama. Adjustable low profile seat suspension I paid $159.94 delivered 2 years ago and made my ZT MUCH more rideable and at better speed on my rough yard. Couldn't afford thousands & thousands more to buy a different mower with LOTS more wearable parts to replace on down the line. After all is said and done, it's a lawn mower to cut grass in my yard, I don't need a $10k plus dedicated machine to do it.

Just test drove a 54" Titan with the MyRide on some bumpy yard. Wow!!

Well, I ALMOST pulled the trigger on a new mower, but I thought better of it. I ordered a TRAC suspension seat kit instead. I will report back when I get it installed and try it out.

/ Need a solution. Back problems and my Zero Turn. #38  
Smart move - modify/make what have for a few hundred vs $6K and then decide.

/ Need a solution. Back problems and my Zero Turn. #39  
Just test drove a 54" Titan with the MyRide on some bumpy yard. Wow!!
Curious, of the "Wow!!", as in "wow, good" or "wow, not so good" ?

Curious, of the "Wow!!", as in "wow, good" or "wow, not so good" ?
It was really nice! If this seat modification doesn't suffice, it (the Titan) will probably be my next mower in the future.