Need Clutch Plate

/ Need Clutch Plate #1  

oldgeezer

Tractor
2007 Kubota GL3240
I have 2 old 2 wheel walk behind tractors. I use both of them. One is an old Simplicity that I bought in pieces that were in a bushel basket about 40 years ago. I gave an old man $15.00 for it & didn't even know if the parts were all there & if they were I didn't know where they went. I cobbled around with it, figured out the gears, shafts & such & finally put it together. It was all there but the rachet dogs for the wheels. Someone had drilled & keyed the wheel so that both wheels pulled at the same time & you could not turn a corner with it at all. I made some dogs with a grinder, put them in so it would rachet, put an old Tacumseh engine off of a mini-bike on it, rigged up a middle buster behind it & have been digging potatoes with it ever since. Still has original tractor tires on it. At a dead idle, it will dig potatoes like you wouldn't believe.
Other is an old David Bradley minus the hood & saw attachment. It was sitting outside & motor was locked up but I broke it loose & got it to running like a Singer Sewing Machine. The guy gave it to me & later I had plows given to me from other sources though I did have to buy a disc at an auction for $10.00.
I have the turning plow, cultivator, disk harrow, & Georgia type plows for it & they all fit & work. I have used it many times to make terraces in garden & ditches for drainage. It had no tires but wheels were there so I put 15" car tires on it & added snow chains on them. It will bury any plow, spin about a round & away it goes. Problem is, the old clutch is badly worn & now slips when in a strain.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A CLUTCH DISC FOR IT?
Thanks a lot for reading.

/ Need Clutch Plate #2  
For the Simplicity or the David Bradly?

/ Need Clutch Plate
For David Bradley. It has a real clutch plate. Simplicity uses a belt tightener clutch.

/ Need Clutch Plate #4  
Any pics of the clutch in question? Brake and Clutch in Dallas could usually rebuild/reline anything with linings. Don't know if they have a place near you or not. Might talk to some of the large trucking company's near you and see where they get theirs done.

Here's a link that might be useful

Brake Linings Supplier's Directory from MacRAE'S BLUE BOOK