Need help adding WR Long / Everything Attachments 3rd Function to a 1735

/ Need help adding WR Long / Everything Attachments 3rd Function to a 1735 #1  

TheLandofSnipers

Bronze Member
Tractor
Massey 1735M / Ford 2N
I'm trying to add the 3rd function to my (broken) tractor to get some use out of it while I wait for the repair to happen.
First off, I'd rate the provided instructions for this as terrible. I'm a decent mechanic and the instructions are "meh" at best.
The instructions refer to the "loader valve". Is this where I see the two hyd lines coming out of the top of rear diff of the tractor? I'm not a complete moron, but I think having a cab on my tractor is not helping me any in finding this part. The instructions also refer to "dealer provided" diverter plug and o-ring. I'm guessing I need these parts? Anyone have a source/part numbers?

/ Need help adding WR Long / Everything Attachments 3rd Function to a 1735
Okay. Thanks that helps. The diverter plug and o-ring don't seem to be high dollar items. You would think the diverter plug and o-ring would be in the kit. Oh well, I'll call them and order it.

/ Need help adding WR Long / Everything Attachments 3rd Function to a 1735
Well here is the $105 diverter plug. Came with an o-ring installed. Would have been nice to know that since the o-rings are only available as a pack of (10) at $3 each. So ~$135'ish + S&H for this plug. I got an oil filter for the 50hr service while I was at it. That was probably another $30 I'm guessing. I priced out a dampener for the DL125 while I was at it . . . $525. So I could get a dampener for the loader for the cost of (5) of these little plugs. Wow.
IMG_2983.JPG