New 3046R on The Way

/ New 3046R on The Way #31  
Maybe they are right ,but my dealer installed my wheel spacers. So far no problems. If I do have a problem I will complain that I should of been told.
I would of went to a 4R and I would be willing still to pay the difference.
Not my fault it would be the dealer.

/ New 3046R on The Way
If I really need spacers I'd go with 2" on each side.

/ New 3046R on The Way
Maybe they are right ,but my dealer installed my wheel spacers. So far no problems. If I do have a problem I will complain that I should of been told.

If the dealer installed them I'm sure they'll take care of any warranty issues.

/ New 3046R on The Way #35  
True, my dealer have put a lot of wheel spacer on 3 series tractors. Mostly on cab tractors. They are kind of top heavy when riding on steep hills.
Like I said so far no problems.
Look around you will many 3 series tractors with wheel spacers.

/ New 3046R on The Way #36  

I think maybe I would revisit the dealer that installed the spacers and tell him That I heard John Deere had issued a bulletin saying spacers are a NO-N0 on your tractor. Waiting for the day a axle breaks may not be the best defense.

/ New 3046R on The Way
I wonder if John Deere doesn't figure they'll hold up for 6 years with wheel spacers after they extended their warranty to 6 years.

/ New 3046R on The Way #38  
My 3033R is a 2015. I was told it had a two year warranty. When did the warranty change 2016?

/ New 3046R on The Way
My 3033R is a 2015. I was told it had a two year warranty. When did the warranty change 2016?

All 1 through 4 compact tractors are included.

Anything sold starting Jan 1, 2016 gets a 6 year power train warranty from JD.

Last edited:
   / New 3046R on The Way #40  
All 1 through 4 compact tractors are included.

Anything sold starting Jan 1, 2016 gets a 6 year power train warranty from JD.

Do we know that an axle break using spacers is covered under powertrain warranty. These warranties are very specific. For example, might cover a rod bearing in the engine but not cover a failed injector. Gotta read the fine print very carefully.