New CK3510SE-HC

/ New CK3510SE-HC #31  
Thanks again! Right now my backhoe is the left port, so I thought I would use the other one for the top link, assuming (hoping?) I can leave it installed during backhoe use. But if it's herky jerky with the spring-center, I might rethink that and just swap the top link in/out whenever the backhoe comes on or off.

/ New CK3510SE-HC
I flipped the top link over and the clearance is much better, also rotated the hoses to come out the side more. Now no matter if it's fully extended in or out with the 3pt fully up or down nothing comes close to touching. Also it isn't anywhere near the pto as a bonus.

Attachments

• IMG_20210924_145714.jpg
    IMG_20210924_145714.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_20210924_145700.jpg
    IMG_20210924_145700.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 145
   / New CK3510SE-HC #33  
Put some .030 flow restrictors in and the jerkiness will go away. ;)

/ New CK3510SE-HC #34  
My CK3510 SE w/cab was delivered last week. My buying experience was great, easy, efficient and the tractor arrived about 24 hours after they received the cash payment. Since I paid cash, I did receive the $2k discount. It seems the base price, before discounts, was about the same as what Zeppelin paid. Mine also had the R14s on it stock and I chose to keep them. I had a hydraulic top lift installed by the dealer and they initially told me it might be a week before they could get to it because of the harvest time work load but they managed to get it that same morning. I wish I had followed Zeppelin's lead and had the additional rear hydraulics installed at the same time but I did not even think of it since I just asked for what I needed to work my fields as I have been with my old Kubota.

Sadly, the tractor ran to be removed from the trailer to my driveway. I was able to restart it and get it to my back yard. Now, it will not run more than 30 seconds and gives me error codes. I have emailed the dealer since they are too far to visit. At this moment I am very disappointed because I cannot even get it onto a trailer to take to the closest Kioti dealer (about 300 miles). There also seems to be no guides to the Kioti error codes so I have to wait for the dealer to tell me what they mean and if it is something I can fix or if I will have to hire a tow truck....

I hope you have much better luck.

/ New CK3510SE-HC #35  
My CK3510 SE w/cab was delivered last week. My buying experience was great, easy, efficient and the tractor arrived about 24 hours after they received the cash payment. Since I paid cash, I did receive the $2k discount. It seems the base price, before discounts, was about the same as what Zeppelin paid. Sadly, the tractor ran to be removed from the trailer to my driveway. I was able to restart it and get it to my back yard. Now, it will not run more than 30 seconds and gives me error codes. I have emailed the dealer since they are too far to visit. At this moment I am very disappointed because I cannot even get it onto a trailer to take to the closest Kioti dealer (about 300 miles). There also seems to be no guides to the Kioti error codes so I have to wait for the dealer to tell me what they mean and if it is something I can fix or if I will have to hire a tow truck....

I hope you have much better luck.
I understand you are probably frustrated right now. Why not start a new thread about your issue and let some of the many knowledgeable people on this site help you get it going again.

/ New CK3510SE-HC #37  
Whoa! Fault code list, awesome. Hope I never see any of these, but if so, avoiding a dealer visit would be terrific.

Seabumb, thats a total sea-bummer about your ck3510. How many hours on it? Ran perfect, and then suddenly developed this fault issue?

/ New CK3510SE-HC #38  
Thanks Midniteoyl. Even in the manual it says the CK3510 and 4010 have unique codes. Mine is an F code, not P, and not listed in the pdf you sent, but I greatly appreciate it.

K5lwq, I was not trying to hijack this thread. I did post my own already. I initially was trying to comment that Zeppelin did well, despite the delays. Other dealerships also have other problems.
Whoa! Fault code list, awesome. Hope I never see any of these, but if so, avoiding a dealer visit would be terrific.

Seabumb, thats a total sea-bummer about your ck3510. How many hours on it? Ran perfect, and then suddenly developed this fault issue?
Deezler, it ran long enough to back off of the delivery trailer and that is it. It arrived with 1.6 hours. It has 2.1 now but all of those are just trying to get it to run. The longest I have managed to have it run is about 1 minute and then it died. That is the record. Very sad!

/ New CK3510SE-HC #39  
Thanks Midniteoyl. Even in the manual it says the CK3510 and 4010 have unique codes. Mine is an F code, not P, and not listed in the pdf you sent, but I greatly appreciate it.

K5lwq, I was not trying to hijack this thread. I did post my own already. I initially was trying to comment that Zeppelin did well, despite the delays. Other dealerships also have other problems.

Deezler, it ran long enough to back off of the delivery trailer and that is it. It arrived with 1.6 hours. It has 2.1 now but all of those are just trying to get it to run. The longest I have managed to have it run is about 1 minute and then it died. That is the record. Very sad!
Seabumb,

Sounds like the issue mine had, is the code by chance

Dtc
F 20
F 31
F 17
END

/ New CK3510SE-HC
The dealer distance was really the only thing I was worried about when picking kioti. I had a bit of a scare last week, came out the day after breaking in the box blade and there was a puddle under the front axle. I felt around under it and couldn't find anywhere wet, checked all the fluids and everything was ok. After using it that day I cleaned everything off and parked in a different spot, next day a small puddle but this time I saw from where. Gave all the hose clamps that I could get to a turn and it seems to be all good now, coolant is on the mark.

Attachments

• IMG_20210924_114050.jpg
    IMG_20210924_114050.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 108