New CK3510SE-HC

/ New CK3510SE-HC #1  

Zeppelin

Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE-HC
After sitting in a number of different color tractors I made a trek to the nearest Kioti dealer 1.5 hours away, they had a ck2610se with a cab that I was able to sit in and drive around a bit. It had the features I wanted but not the HP, and best they could do was order the 35 with a 6 month delivery. Fast forward a few weeks later and I found one in stock at a different dealer, this one 3.5 hours away.

Ended up getting:
CK3510SE-HC with 3rd function
Rimguard in the r14's
Grapple , box blade and pallet forks

Now the buying experience was lets say, less than stellar, not sure if it was because I did it all remotely over phone/email or because I wasn't buying $300k worth of ag equipment and they couldn't be bothered. Even after agreeing to pay what I believe is too much for delivery I still don't have a delivery date coming up on 3 weeks after the deal was done.

/ New CK3510SE-HC #2  
Probably 'cause it wasn't actually in stock on the lot but already ordered, so they said it was.

/ New CK3510SE-HC
They had pictures of it on their lot, with the serial number plate visible. And it's the same serial that's listed on the sales order. I know they had to order "parts" and they were waiting on a date for the box blade before scheduling the delivery. Turns out that is in Sept and that's fine, I can go make a day trip out of it to pick that up when it comes in. From the google reviews of the dealership it's pretty hit or miss, I suppose it's the luck of the draw with their sales people.

I was really hoping to be able to get it from the closer dealer, they were really helpful. I feel bad not getting one there and waiting but I really need to get work done before winter. I've read some stories on here about dealers not wanting to service what they didn't sell, hopefully they want that business.

/ New CK3510SE-HC
It has arrived! Looking forward to putting it to work this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_20210622_121055.jpg
    IMG_20210622_121055.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 305
  • IMG_20210622_121045.jpg
    IMG_20210622_121045.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 299
   / New CK3510SE-HC #5  
Sweet, congrats! Yeah that sucks about having to buy from a further away dealer. Hope you don't need any warranty work.

That might be the first Kioti I've seen on R14s - was it already set up that way, or did you customize?

Finally, if you're comfortable.... care to post your invoice? Or ballpark pricing is fine too. I'm pretty set on the 3510 but without cab, I know I'll just smash it up in the woods and our winters are a lot tamer down here.

/ New CK3510SE-HC #7  
Congrats, now welcome to tractor ownership, you'll find excuses to do things you'd never think of now. AND your neighbors will be your new best friends.

/ New CK3510SE-HC
Sweet, congrats! Yeah that sucks about having to buy from a further away dealer. Hope you don't need any warranty work.

That might be the first Kioti I've seen on R14s - was it already set up that way, or did you customize?

Finally, if you're comfortable.... care to post your invoice? Or ballpark pricing is fine too. I'm pretty set on the 3510 but without cab, I know I'll just smash it up in the woods and our winters are a lot tamer down here.

It had the r14's on it already, which I preferred but would have been ok with r4.

I went the 0% route so didn't get the 2k cash discount.
Tractor, loader, 3rd function and block heater was 32k (finance price).

/ New CK3510SE-HC #9  

Pretty much all are coming with R14's now. Otherwise you can ask for them when you order.